TEST Flight Suit = Confirmed

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
No no no, you got it all wrong. The assless flight suits are for lap passengers only. (Did you know that the Aurora has only one seat? (Bed doesn't count. Let's not make this weird) the only way to transport multiple testies in our signature craft is lap-sitting. The assless nature of the suit allows for the passenger to grip the pilot's leg with liberal use of buttcheek clenching (which shouldn't be an issue with a testie behind the stick) ITS A SAFETY FEATURE!!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
No no no, you got it all wrong. The assless flight suits are for lap passengers only. (Did you know that the Aurora has only one seat? (Bed doesn't count. Let's not make this weird) the only way to transport multiple testies in our signature craft is lap-sitting. The assless nature of the suit allows for the passenger to grip the pilot's leg with liberal use of buttcheek clenching (which shouldn't be an issue with a testie behind the stick) ITS A SAFETY FEATURE!!
My god. Someone promote this man to head of safety. Or 'Head Crash TEST Dummy'.
Hehe, Crash TEST Dummy....
I'm hilarious.

I see the door is this way...

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Finally earned enough aUEC to buy the suit!

Here is me standing in my MMHC wearing the TEST suit.

All that's missing is you guys! And beer! And Auroras crashing through the walls! Oh, the glory it will become. :)

TEST-FlightSuit-in-MMHC-720.png

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Quick question: is the transition from hanger to Arc Corp to Port Olliser all done in game now? Or still exit to menu?

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
You can do most transitions from the in game elevator. But it's usually faster to use the menu. Less running around, but less immersion too.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Is there an ingame elevator from Ollisar? I have never found one.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yes, even in the PTU, but you can still go back to the menu. I think that's faster sometimes.
You can do most transitions from the in game elevator. But it's usually faster to use the menu. Less running around, but less immersion too.
Well that's freaking neat. Thanks gentlemen. Hopefully I'll be immersing myself tomorrow.

Forgot your password?