Test Gaming Ark Server

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
We also have extinction in the cluster! And yes it is set as pvp but that is just so we dont lose features. In pve you cant hurt friends or pick people up (unless you do some ini edits). Only one person has been "pve'd" and it was because they were talking a lot of crap haha you know the rules of online multiplayer lol XD

Reactions: Capy_sc and Thraesh

Thraesh

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Thraesh19
I'll probably be in and out for a little bit on the server, I spawned in and a T-Rex ate me as I was gathering, so 5 mins and I was dead lol. It's the holidays so I'm just hit and miss on several games right now but hopefully in the new year once settled again I can actually play

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I'll probably be in and out for a little bit on the server, I spawned in and a T-Rex ate me as I was gathering, so 5 mins and I was dead lol. It's the holidays so I'm just hit and miss on several games right now but hopefully in the new year once settled again I can actually play
That sounds like standard ark experience :D

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I just got a Griffin yesterday with Gaz131, or rather he got me one because I was worthless as a non-tek lvl 80 or whatever I am character. They're pretty cool! Can't login right now to ride around with him, I think the server may be down or my login screen is bugged.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
All 6 official maps now available in the cluster! (genesis to be added when released)

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I am redownloading the game. looking for a few good (or not) people to clan up with on Valguero. I have 1,600 hours in the game, I have tamed/build/bread/fought almost everything through Extinction. I don't know how much I will be back into the game so I want to have some people to a clan with to make it more fun. and if I do leave not just leave a massive bunch of stuff unused.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I am redownloading the game. looking for a few good (or not) people to clan up with on Valguero. I have 1,600 hours in the game, I have tamed/build/bread/fought almost everything through Extinction. I don't know how much I will be back into the game so I want to have some people to a clan with to make it more fun. and if I do leave not just leave a massive bunch of stuff unused.
You can should join gorge and invida, they need supervision XD hahaha

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Just a reminder to everyone that is playing/wants to play, we do not have many rules but I expect people to follow ark etiquette and use common sense. Also dont push people's buttons then cry about it when they come back at you XD

/END PSA

countrycbc

Lieutenant
Mar 22, 2020
RSI Handle
countryc
i been looking but cant find you say server is boosted but how much im trying to see how long to tame stuff

Forgot your password?