TEST general meeting Saturday 24th 2pm ET

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
1. Where do you see the Org in 6 months time?

2. What qualities do you look for when thinking about filling leadership positions?

3. What are the Org's initial plans and goals for Alpha 3.0? And beyond 3.0?

4. Is there anything you would like to see people start doing either on the forum or in game?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Glowing Leader! I shall not shitpost;

-How exactly are divisional ops going to support the org financially? I've never been part of an online org before, so I have no idea how it breaks down financially. A 'tithe' to the Church of Montoya, which is then used to fund more ops and whatnot? There must be a method that's used so that the org gets is piece of the pie, but the member who put in the work still retains enough to make it worthwhile.

-You've spoken before to the fact that there is plenty that goes on in the background in regards to running this great and chaotic mess that is TEST. Have you and the shadow cabinet plan to organize and execute large scale ops? The kind that may takes days. Has there been thought as to how you'll rotate crew (understanding that game mechanics have a large role in this), and get relief crews to the locations they need to be at for relieving.

Now I shall shitpost;
-Can we expect an in game presence from our great and Glowing Leader? Some of us want to shoot you. Again and again. Accidentally of course.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Accidentally of course
I plan to take off in my Aurora and accidentally crash around inside the Bengal hanger. "Eden, TAKEOFF!" "Raising to 30 meters!" /smashes roof of hanger, spins out of control. "Cruise speed!"

My question for Montoya is "You're great! Keep up the good work, sorry about the Bengal Hanger"

Last edited:

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Will "fishing with dynamite" be a strategy you would like to incorporate? If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? If I put my brain in a robot body, would my brain eventually start to decompose and screw up the robot? If our universe hit another universe, which one would win?

FluffyVonRage

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Palegrave
Is TEST willing to pursue Soveriegnty ambitions, or are we just looking to gain command of capital class ships?
(posessing control of limited stations As of strech goal $19M)
Will there be a ships Cat/Dog/Parakeet on each of our capitals?
What will they be called?

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
Will "fishing with dynamite" be a strategy you would like to incorporate? If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? If I put my brain in a robot body, would my brain eventually start to decompose and screw up the robot? If our universe hit another universe, which one would win?
Actualy i have done something similar: High Voltage electro fishing. (Not to actualy catch &kill the fish, but to count them for research reasons.)

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
What have been some of your best (and worse if you care to share) experiences with herding this massive bunch of lemmings?

I would also like to echo the questions of those before;
What is it that Glorious Leader wants to see TEST become in the Verse? Small v Captial ships, couple systems v Galactic, big Org ops everywhere or just anyman groups, etc.
More specific than "The Best" would be nice, as we are TEST.
We have Aurora's and Beer, does this not already make us the best?

Forgot your password?