Test goes to CIG Santa Monica

Bigby77

Captain
May 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Bigby77
If anyone is interested in going to the Cloud Imperium Games facility i am planning on going on the 19th. If we get a large enough squad together Test can overrun CIG Studios!!

Jared Huckaby (Cloud Imperium Games)

May 18, 13:57

Hi Bigby,

We schedule fan visits in groups. Our next fan visit day is June 19th and the one after that July 24th. If you'd like to visit on one of those days, email me at my email and we'll set the details.

Thanks,

Jared Huckaby
Community Manager

Last edited by a moderator:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Man, I would love to come down to one of those, unfortunately Im on the other side of the country.

Do you have a TEST t-shirt?

We need pics of you drinking beer with Chris!

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
In the interest of spammer e-mail scrapers not going to town on his e-mail address, you may want to edit or remove Disco Lando's info there.

Just a thought.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I want to go so bad lol but I dont think I can. Sad part is its only 2 hours away XD

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
I'm hoping they'll have a tour date near TwitchCon in September. I don't make it out to the West Coast very often, so it would be rad to hit up both on the same trip.

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
When are you going? I may be able to make it. I'll bring my gear and put together a video if I can.

Kahoshi

Lieutenant
May 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Kahoshi
I live in Oklahoma so I'd love to go to CIG Austin sometime when I can scrap together the cash. Won't be for at least three months though, GF literally just had back surgery this morning (it went well). Much as I'd love to go to Santa Monica, not sure how I could swing it financially unless I managed to tag along with my parents should they decide to visit my uncles in SoCal.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I need to go invade the CIG Austin offices at some point, it's only a few hours down the road. Most likely, I'll just wait til the next big convention they have down here in Texas.

Forgot your password?