TEST has become Ellis Island!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I applaud your use of heavy construction equipment for simple tasks!
Go big or go home, as they say. We also use these tools for breaching obstacles. Whether it be anti-tank ditches, walls, road blocks, whatever is in front of us. It's pretty funm.
I tell ya, doing an anti-tank ditch breach, through a minefield, during a life fire battle run; yeah, pretty damn awesome. Leopard C2's all around you raining hell down on whatever is in front of you. LAV III's popping off 25mm sabot or HE in 3 round bursts, infantry all over the place, waiting on you to finish your breach so they can advance...and I'm just sitting here in my Badger, digging a hole. *whistles a little tune*

Last edited:

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
Go big or go home, as they say. We also use these tools for breaching obstacles. Whether it be anti-tank ditches, walls, road blocks, whatever is in front of us. It's pretty funm.
I tell ya, doing an anti-tank ditch breach, through a minefield, during a life fire battle run; yeah, pretty damn awesome. Leopard C2's all around you raining hell down on whatever is in front of you. LAV III's popping off 25mm sabot or HE in 3 round bursts, infantry all over the place, waiting on you to finish your breach so they can advance...and I'm just sitting here in my Badger, digging a hole. *whistles a little tune*
At that point the Bullshit from Above, Bullshit Pay, and Bullshit hours are probably worth it eh?

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Haha, almost. Seems like the only time the job is worth doing is when you're actually doing the job. Anyone who's been in the service, especially combat arms, will understand that.
And sometimes, even when you're doing the job, it doesn't seem worth doing.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?