TEST hate

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
"Nice system, we'll take it!"

People are terrified that with our numbers and resources we will ride roughshod over their dreams and ambitions in-game

which I really look forward to doing

vindslav

Vice Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
vindslav
Not too sure about hate, but I have noticed a fair bit of caution by others if they hear you're in Test. It appears there is a general conception that we are the new Goons.

Does not really matter though, let them think as they will. Such an impression can prove quite useful to have on one's self.

Reactions: Yex

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
Goons in hockey are the guys that aren't know for scoring...but for protecting the people who do score the goals. They're the fighters. Knock you out if you go after the skilled players.

Or he could just be saying people think we're thugs. haha.

Reactions: Yex

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
What is a goon exactly
Goons are active, paid-up members of the 4chan forums, whose purpose is to 'ruin your game'. They first gained notoriety by inundating Second Life with flying penises. They have 'ruined' Eve Online by taking so much sovereign space that the large scale battles of the past are an impossibility.

Reactions: MzHartz and Yex

honcho12

Space Marshal
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
honcho12
I lost track a while ago as to the subject at hand, but I can say that I'm glad this post is in General and not Random Spam. It's important that we make a good impression.
We don't even have random spam anymore!

Someone changed it to 'off topic'

So now my random spam threads are improperly labeled and someone might read them by accident

Speaking of off topic...

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
We don't even have random spam anymore!

Someone changed it to 'off topic'

So now my random spam threads are improperly labeled and someone might read them by accident

Speaking of off topic...
So you're saying is that, this entire train wreck of a thread, is the mod's fault?

Reactions: RipVanDan and Yex

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
So you're saying is that, this entire train wreck of a thread, is the mod's fault?
This is quite impossible. I can say with absolute certainty that us mods, don't do anything. So it is impossible for us to do any fault.

Yex

Space Marshal
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Yex
Imho this thread shows a lot of TEST as it is, and point for point destroys anything a hater could say with simple truth. So post this to them, if anyone hates on us! Don't waste characters discussing with them when you can body slam with an entire thread.

Also we should start calling Montoya, daddy.
It'd freak him out

Last edited:

Yex

Space Marshal
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Yex
Then what do I call you? ::flutters eyelashes::
Hey hey hey..
Only one straight guy can make extremely homosexual comments and get away with it. And that guys me.
Now squeeze my ass and call me Sally

Forgot your password?