TEST hate

War Pig

Space Marshal
Dec 11, 2014
RSI Handle
ShinzoAnnigans
Haters gonna hate. It would be nice if there was a reason embedded in that statement but let's stick with face value. It's less painful on the brain

Reactions: Yex

Naruw

Grand Admiral
Aug 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Naruw
Is there a link to the hate thread, I need a good laugh this morning.
And I believe James francco put it best,"they hate us cauz they anus!"

Reactions: Yex and honcho12

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
Yea. Doesn't make much sense to me either. I don't see us sitting around talking about how we hate this org or that org. We're just livin' the dream over here. Makin' gaming better for all mankind. and womankind. and transgender kind. and all kinds. Is that politically correct? Shit! That didn't come off as racist did it?

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
Yea. Doesn't make much sense to me either. I don't see us sitting around talking about how we hate this org or that org. We're just livin' the dream over here. Makin' gaming better for all mankind. and womankind. and transgender kind. and all kinds. Is that politically correct? Shit! That didn't come off as racist did it?
execpt the craparation

fuck those guys

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Is big dog syndrome like the one where another dude has a bigger penis than you. So you buy a big ass pickup truck and blast your tunes at max volume with all windows down.
Just so everyone knows that your dick is inadequate?

*not yours obviously, all testies have huge artillery like weapons of mass destruction, everyone knows this.
*ALL* Testies? *Looks down pants*

Oh wait... *Looks down shirt* Nevermind.

Raevan

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Raevan
They dont think like we think, I think, so they think they hate us coz they anus I think.

Dranoc

Autistic EVE Player
Donor
Feb 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Dranoc
Tbh test squadron is way less toxic then test alliance but I will say we are behind test alliance on many issues.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
I am very confused about the hate towards TEST Squadron that floats around various SC communities.
What is it? Is there anyway to remedy it? Do we even want to?
I personally can see no rational reason for it. Could people be angry that we're having fun? Someone stated they even hated seeing our memes. Lel. But like the smooth jagermeister I'm drinking, it runs deep. It's like the fear all young humans have of the dark. Can someone quantify this???

Any suggestions?
If I could say what I think, they hate us, because they FEAR we stand for things they do not agree with, they wish to think of their time in SC being all mature and super productive, whereas they see slogans of ours about crashing Aurora's into the sun, so they think we're shit for brains. They also see the numbers, and just base some prejudice off of "They accept anyone" which is true, and within reason means we're not as "ELITE" as other orgs. However, this is also dumbfounded because of our numbers, we have a larger number of greater pilots and more organised players, and this is what makes us superior, in the way, most orgs think we're not.

They also know we will fly with the black flag., Most of this hate stems from this especially. Its not that we're pirates, its that we will most likely find engaging things to do in the game, bar nothing, we're TEST and free.. but in EVE, where you are free to do as you like as well, the game pretty much is made to GRIEF newer, younger players, and made to feast on their numbers inferiority, and baste in their carebear tears. Since "Test Alliance, please Ignore" exists infamously in EVE online, as a NULLSEC Alliance and less so as a gaming org then TEST squadron does, people bring previous prejudices with them, from what they THINK we stand for. Yet, even TEST in EVE is not the be all end all evil, and has always been a good Alliance for newer and older players (respectfully, we're talking 6 months and older is still considered new, up until about 2 years of experience - your a newb)..

In EVEONLINE Trolls are infamous, and the naming of the Alliances get some attention, they automatically judged the Alliancec based on its name, in a way, all advertising was good advertsing, but the FC's in the end of the day made the real difference, and TEST has had many Ups and Downs - but ultimately is very larger, still well structured and Exists today, and still fighting to kick out AAA from Catch and HED-GP or surrounding area's... and if not right now, they will be back, cause its the flavour of the year for them to do it every year. Test is one of a few alliances in eve, that truly is known for its revolving conflict, though not like others for disbanding or crazy trolling or damage done, but the fact they are close to the same few regions that have the most heavily fought resources over and PVP wise they're always active. This make TEST Very large in people's eyes.

TEST Squadron, takes a light humour to all that understanding, and applies it to star citizen, though this is NOT EVEOnline MKII, but still SC is not even out yet, so who knows. People who judge test do not grasp how much of a supporting community they are, their own words they would use against us, bring people to us, increasing curiosity. It also helps, that we're a great Org to be in, so those who do give it a try, defend it heavily, thus
adding to the fire of people burning brain cells trying to defeat us publicly , with thier unintended advertising.

I give you this example, I once thought I disliked TEST. I was lied too, told not only they were the devil, but that they cheated and exploited the system that they were using bots to invite people, that it was mostly fake accounts, that the whole structure was a giant ponzi scheme, that TST intended on doing to SC what Goons did to EVEOnline. I almost asked for a refund three days into pledging for SC because ADI (my previous Org) had made me almost convinced how TEST squadron was going to ruin SC, and I just didn't want to go through all that shit again, in another space game. Turns out ADI is much like Derek Smart, its all projection, they accuse everyone else of the things they do, and then pretend to be the knight in shinning armor, when they full well and the devil, intend on harm, have been exploiting the community since day one, they bot to recruit, and their entire org is a giant YAHOO and AMAZON shopping cart, with a whole scheme to make its users buy stuff from them. Me just like most my friends spent almost 500$ on the Org and then they kicked me out. Because no one will talk to you or Fly with you, if you do not have a greats et of Pedals, a TrackIR5 Pro and a Full Hotas setup, and then something other then an Aurora.

I had to purchase all of this from their store, for increased prices, to "support" the org. I say HAD too, because, once your in them, there is tons of different kinds of personal and external pressure to be one of them. You have to go through this 15 page training manual and rememebr 250 Brevity Terms within your first 60 days or you will never be considered a proper combat pilot and might be asked to leave if you do not show an interest. they practice IG all the time, but if you do not have the full setup, say only have a keyboard, there won't eb anyone to teach you. They will spend all day in their moderator channels and leadership channels talking shit about TEST and how crappy we are while they are so snobby and elite about it, yet they have maybe 1-2 good pilots to match our dozens of greater pilots. Its really stupid. Star Citizen for most ORGS from what ive seen, are all about the leadership trying to make some cash off its members. Thats what ADI is. The really large ones and small ones usually not so much.. they work differently, too small no support, just friends, and too large without content means its dead, like XPLOR, or CORP, where less then 10 people are online during the days peak hours. (even though they have 2 x the members of TEST, I've been in both, this is what I've seen).

Its all propaganda. I've been in over 20 corps now, tried soo many of them out, TEST is the only one that matters, the only one that is a TRUE gaming community, open, friendly, cares about people on a individual level. Its really odd how so many nice people are in the one ORG with the WORST reputation. It should have the BEST reputation, I try constantly to come up with small little idea's that would help us in the long run, especially since I originally said stupid stuff about TEST, mostly out of FEAR, and being lied too. People believe against TEST so fiercely they argue , and huge fighting debates roll on comms, on almost every org. You hear things like " Don't get me started, and like 5-6 guys all mic up at same time and its incoherent. It makes no sense. You can't talk this stuff out of people either. they will believe what they want to believe.

The only way we're going to get a good rep in SC is if the community managers, people like Ben Lesnik and James Huckaby or Sandi Garner etc.. say nice things about us or advertise us in a more positive manner, helping us break this image. SHIVE does a good thing for us by being 1st place in every race. They talk about him, like he's going to be some devil ingame, lol, though, but it shows we have a good image. No morally bancrupt Org would attract the best of anything, ultimately it would suffice to say, when your the best, you have options, and could go anywhere, so why be in TEST, kind of statement.

bah /endrant

Naruw

Grand Admiral
Aug 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Naruw
If I could say what I think, they hate us, because they FEAR we stand for things they do not agree with, they wish to think of their time in SC being all mature and super productive, whereas they see slogans of ours about crashing Aurora's into the sun, so they think we're shit for brains. They also see the numbers, and just base some prejudice off of "They accept anyone" which is true, and within reason means we're not as "ELITE" as other orgs. However, this is also dumbfounded because of our numbers, we have a larger number of greater pilots and more organised players, and this is what makes us superior, in the way, most orgs think we're not.

They also know we will fly with the black flag., Most of this hate stems from this especially. Its not that we're pirates, its that we will most likely find engaging things to do in the game, bar nothing, we're TEST and free.. but in EVE, where you are free to do as you like as well, the game pretty much is made to GRIEF newer, younger players, and made to feast on their numbers inferiority, and baste in their carebear tears. Since "Test Alliance, please Ignore" exists infamously in EVE online, as a NULLSEC Alliance and less so as a gaming org then TEST squadron does, people bring previous prejudices with them, from what they THINK we stand for. Yet, even TEST in EVE is not the be all end all evil, and has always been a good Alliance for newer and older players (respectfully, we're talking 6 months and older is still considered new, up until about 2 years of experience - your a newb)..

In EVEONLINE Trolls are infamous, and the naming of the Alliances get some attention, they automatically judged the Alliancec based on its name, in a way, all advertising was good advertsing, but the FC's in the end of the day made the real difference, and TEST has had many Ups and Downs - but ultimately is very larger, still well structured and Exists today, and still fighting to kick out AAA from Catch and HED-GP or surrounding area's... and if not right now, they will be back, cause its the flavour of the year for them to do it every year. Test is one of a few alliances in eve, that truly is known for its revolving conflict, though not like others for disbanding or crazy trolling or damage done, but the fact they are close to the same few regions that have the most heavily fought resources over and PVP wise they're always active. This make TEST Very large in people's eyes.

TEST Squadron, takes a light humour to all that understanding, and applies it to star citizen, though this is NOT EVEOnline MKII, but still SC is not even out yet, so who knows. People who judge test do not grasp how much of a supporting community they are, their own words they would use against us, bring people to us, increasing curiosity. It also helps, that we're a great Org to be in, so those who do give it a try, defend it heavily, thus
adding to the fire of people burning brain cells trying to defeat us publicly , with thier unintended advertising.

I give you this example, I once thought I disliked TEST. I was lied too, told not only they were the devil, but that they cheated and exploited the system that they were using bots to invite people, that it was mostly fake accounts, that the whole structure was a giant ponzi scheme, that TST intended on doing to SC what Goons did to EVEOnline. I almost asked for a refund three days into pledging for SC because ADI (my previous Org) had made me almost convinced how TEST squadron was going to ruin SC, and I just didn't want to go through all that shit again, in another space game. Turns out ADI is much like Derek Smart, its all projection, they accuse everyone else of the things they do, and then pretend to be the knight in shinning armor, when they full well and the devil, intend on harm, have been exploiting the community since day one, they bot to recruit, and their entire org is a giant YAHOO and AMAZON shopping cart, with a whole scheme to make its users buy stuff from them. Me just like most my friends spent almost 500$ on the Org and then they kicked me out. Because no one will talk to you or Fly with you, if you do not have a greats et of Pedals, a TrackIR5 Pro and a Full Hotas setup, and then something other then an Aurora.

I had to purchase all of this from their store, for increased prices, to "support" the org. I say HAD too, because, once your in them, there is tons of different kinds of personal and external pressure to be one of them. You have to go through this 15 page training manual and rememebr 250 Brevity Terms within your first 60 days or you will never be considered a proper combat pilot and might be asked to leave if you do not show an interest. they practice IG all the time, but if you do not have the full setup, say only have a keyboard, there won't eb anyone to teach you. They will spend all day in their moderator channels and leadership channels talking shit about TEST and how crappy we are while they are so snobby and elite about it, yet they have maybe 1-2 good pilots to match our dozens of greater pilots. Its really stupid. Star Citizen for most ORGS from what ive seen, are all about the leadership trying to make some cash off its members. Thats what ADI is. The really large ones and small ones usually not so much.. they work differently, too small no support, just friends, and too large without content means its dead, like XPLOR, or CORP, where less then 10 people are online during the days peak hours. (even though they have 2 x the members of TEST, I've been in both, this is what I've seen).

Its all propaganda. I've been in over 20 corps now, tried soo many of them out, TEST is the only one that matters, the only one that is a TRUE gaming community, open, friendly, cares about people on a individual level. Its really odd how so many nice people are in the one ORG with the WORST reputation. It should have the BEST reputation, I try constantly to come up with small little idea's that would help us in the long run, especially since I originally said stupid stuff about TEST, mostly out of FEAR, and being lied too. People believe against TEST so fiercely they argue , and huge fighting debates roll on comms, on almost every org. You hear things like " Don't get me started, and like 5-6 guys all mic up at same time and its incoherent. It makes no sense. You can't talk this stuff out of people either. they will believe what they want to believe.

The only way we're going to get a good rep in SC is if the community managers, people like Ben Lesnik and James Huckaby or Sandi Garner etc.. say nice things about us or advertise us in a more positive manner, helping us break this image. SHIVE does a good thing for us by being 1st place in every race. They talk about him, like he's going to be some devil ingame, lol, though, but it shows we have a good image. No morally bancrupt Org would attract the best of anything, ultimately it would suffice to say, when your the best, you have options, and could go anywhere, so why be in TEST, kind of statement.

bah /endrant

yeah, words!
My ADD kicked in at paragraph 2 but sounds about right.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
TEST is best! Beats the REST!

---------------------

Yes, some orgs talk a lot of shit about TEST. The best thing to do, from a PR standpoint, is to invite them to spend time with us directly. Let them "judge us by our works". We're completely open and they can partake in our community even without joining the org at all. Not that it's happened ITT, but talking shit about other orgs makes us no better than them from the community's perspective so I want to stress that we do not want to do that.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder

bah /endrant
This guy gets it and I read all of it.

Reactions: Yex and SPRNinja

honcho12

Space Marshal
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
honcho12
TEST is best! Beats the REST!

---------------------

Yes, some orgs talk a lot of shit about TEST. The best thing to do, from a PR standpoint, is to invite them to spend time with us directly. Let them "judge us by our works". We're completely open and they can partake in our community even without joining the org at all. Not that it's happened ITT, but talking shit about other orgs makes us no better than them from the community's perspective so I want to stress that we do not want to do that.
I agree, tell them not to discriminate, but adapt and dominate(by joining TEST!)

Naruw

Grand Admiral
Aug 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Naruw
Renshnard IRL:

btw this is awesome, I think Ill be disgruntled tony the tiger this year, "Get your own fucking Frosted flakes!"

edit: I think that cop needs a little less then a complete breakfast, and he might be saying, "Putin is great!"

Last edited:
Forgot your password?