TEST Hawken Meetup | 25.1.2014 | 19:00 GMT | SAT

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
AAR: Much fun was had. Much destruction was done. TEST Gods approve.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
GG

hawken is actually ok

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
I'll be a little late to the party. I've got a few errands to run. I'll be on as soon as I can.
I'm sorry it's over
Going forward, we really need to have two times for these kind of events because of the above or change it to Sunday.

Its hard for the people that have to work on Saturday in NA time zones to try and make an event in the middle of the day. I'm in that boat as I usually have to work Saturdays which makes it very hard to make an event in the middle of the day if I don't get off early enough.

For as big as a turn out as we had today with 20 some-odd players on, surely we can have two events going. I'm sure there would be people who could make both events. With having two events, we will also have smaller groups to be able to coordinate with these games that don't allow a massive amount of players grouped up a lot easier.

Just my $0.02.

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
I'm open to conducting some polls to see if there's an optimal day/time when people are available to play. For all we know, the 24-person turnout was because it was a time when people in both Europe and the States could play.

If it's chronically not a good time for some folks who are otherwise interested, we can try rotating times/days, or run more than one event per week as long as there is interest.

If Saturday's a work day for some people, it's likely that Sunday will be as well, and people often have family obligations on Sundays that they might not have on a Saturday.

HechtorDravere

Commander
Jan 4, 2014
RSI Handle
HechtorDravere
That shit was awesome. We need to do it again, and we should maintain a list here of people's Hawken names so we can jump in and out of games together.

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
That shit was awesome. We need to do it again, and we should maintain a list here of people's Hawken names so we can jump in and out of games together.
Yes it was awesome!

If you want to play again you can find me on our steam group.

Magnumag

Commander
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Magnumag
Sorry I didn't make it fellas. Had to work late and help a friend help his boss move a 2 1/2 ton industrial freezer... Totally would have flaked for Hawken but I need his help getting a new dryer in my house

Forgot your password?