TEST HITS 4000 MEMBERS!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I would like to thank you all for your continued contributions and helping make TEST TBDOSCHES! (The Best Damn Org Star Citizen Has Ever Seen!)

Hanging out in teamspeak last night, I can not help but be filled with pride as I see lean back in my chair and look at all the names filling up the users list. Chatting back and forth, insulting Vapsy, helping each other out with real life problems, it brings a tear to my eye!

While we portray ourselves as a bunch of incompetent misfits, the opposite could not be more true!

The level of knowledge, expertise and professionalism in TEST is of the highest caliber.

I am honored to be a part of this organization and look forward to countless hours of entertainment we will bring to the Star Citizen community in the coming years!

/rubs aloe

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
Here. Here. Long live TEST.

I must agree. This organization is filled with a great group of people.

Coming from a long history of console gaming I must say it's refreshing to see a thriving community of like minded individuals working towards a common goal. May we all aid in TEST's domination of the Verse.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
yep, I was a little worried about joining an org. My only experience with clans previously had been with competitive ones, all of which were torn apart by either drama, or over-bearing leadership, or generally stupid individuals being in charge. Realistically, I've only met the 50 or so people who are actually active on here now, but I'm quite satisfied that we have a core of competent , friendly people ready to help each other out. Considering the size of the org though, we may have trouble keeping together the less dedicated.

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
I can't wait to invade SC with all of you.

Forgot your password?