TEST! I have good news!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I have some good news on my front in that I got a new job at work. The Records Management guy is leaving next week to retire. Because I had been trained by him prior when he had to be out for 7 weeks due to back surgery I applied and got the job today. Means more money(like 5K) and less responsibility! Ok just different responsibility but still. I start May 1.

Anyway I'm happy. I've been wanting this for a while.

Also getting this to celebrate!

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/The-Tumbler-76023

Last edited:

Devastat3

Grand Admiral
Apr 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Devastat3
That's great news! But I selfishly hope your new found responsibilities wont get in the way of you being able to do the Ship talk posts! I know am new around here but I've enjoyed going back and reading those. Very informative.

Reactions: Black Sunder

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
That's great news! But I selfishly hope your new found responsibilities wont get in the way of you being able to do the Ship talk posts! I know am new around here but I've enjoyed going back and reading those. Very informative.
Thanks man! Glad to have the support. The new job is still the same hours as my current one, 7:30-4:30 and should I decide to work through lunch a few days I'll go home early on Friday. 40 hours and done.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Nice! Means you might can budget for a few more Freelancers ;)

S

svenrichter

You are pregnant?! Oh my.. GREAT news! When is the baby shower?

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Thanks again for the congrats, except svenrichter who I will 'accidentally' ram in the persistent universe.
Technically, if sven was right, you're the one that got rammed in the real universe

TheZekk

Space Marshal
Mar 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Zekk
Congrats Sunder! Hell yeah man!

but for serious, if you don't want that war pack just give me the 5k, I probably won't just spend it all on booze ;D

Forgot your password?