Test In Atlas!

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Like being a pirate? Enjoy sending enemies of test to the black and deep? Boy do we have a job for you!

Test is playing on the NA pvp server and we have claimed land and ships, all we need are more crew to expand our reach.

Join us in discord and we'll meet you in game and get you started!

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
I have a few more days of skiing and then I'll be back at it!

I heard we got attacked by a 100ish man crew? How'd that go?

Reactions: Knax

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
I'm really torn on this game.. I wanna join in but.. a lot of the stuff I have heard and seen has been pretty negative.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
So, @Wolfy I got this thing. It is super addicting, and makes you feel awesome, for a short amount of time. But that feeling quickly decreases...

Heroine, I'm selling you heroine. Except its called Atlas.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
So, @Wolfy I got this thing. It is super addicting, and makes you feel awesome, for a short amount of time. But that feeling quickly decreases...

Heroine, I'm selling you heroine. Except its called Atlas.
Fuck it, I bought it. I will play tomorrow when I get home from my short vacation.

I discovered there were heretical filth on that game that refuse to submit to TEST. Gotta start the Great Crusade somewhere.

Last edited:

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
I have a few more days of skiing and then I'll be back at it!

I heard we got attacked by a 100ish man crew? How'd that go?
Indeed, it was about a 3 hour battle but we held our ground!

Reactions: Xist

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Gorgeous!

Harkonan

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkypoo
Just a quick update for anyone who might be following along but haven't committed to playing Atlas yet ...

We have officially broken ties with the companies we had merged with and have found a new area of the map to call home. The new company was made and will be run by TEST membership, the way it honestly needs to be. We have allies in the area and are getting reading to take some land by force. Ironically most likely the land we had first claimed in PVE. *Wolf howl*

If anyone is on the fence about playing Atlas, I assure you it can be pretty fun and well worth the entry cost. The one benefit of having TEST playing Atlas is that we are quickly getting to know each other and learning how to organize, something that will GREATLY help us when Star Citizen goes official. We also have a small group still running around in the PVE server as well if you don't think PVP is your cup of tea, though I believe most endgame content will happen on the PVP side. So yeah, if you end up getting the game and wanna roll with TEST .... feel free to get a hold of someone and someone will be sure to grab you and show you dey wey .... TEST style.

Cheers!

Reactions: Bambooza

Thraesh

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Thraesh19
Just curious if any TEST members are going back to or starting up in Atlas with the latest mega update and server wipe and if so in what aspect.

*Sorry for the Necro, better than another post about the same topic I guess lol

Harkonan

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkypoo
After I moved and the few of us left ended merging with the allies, I kind of lost all the momentum I had for the game. Which is a blessing honestly because I put over 500 hours into the game in the first month .... which is insane.

Forgot your password?