Test in GTA5?

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
Are you in the crew already or do you need to be invited? Write down your names here and I'll accept your invite requests if you've sent them.
I've sent a request, in-game name is Harkuno :)

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
I recently got into GTA5 again and am interested in participating in a Heist & Gun Running crew.

I have plenty of in-game funds to buy all the necessary hardware. I'm level 44 so I have access to most everything important I think.

Are there any active crews?

If not, anyone interested in starting a crew with me?

I'll be available to start in a few weeks. That's plenty of time for new players to get used to the game and get some basic assets and stats built up.

Any interest, let me know.

(Tagging people who have shown interest in GTA5 in the past: @Bockbiertje @Vimes @Printimus @zeddie )

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
I requested an invite. I'm -Xist- on RGSC.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I don't know how to check invite requests, so I just sent you an invite lol.
Hopefully you got it.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I have gta but never had a crew to run with, am down to give it a shot

Vapsyvox

Designated Driver
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
Vapsyvox
Merged with the previous PC GTAV thread.

I've tried catching up on the invite requests today, but with the different usernames between different services it's hard to tell who's a member and who's not. If you have applied to join the crew, please post a message with your Social Club name here.

Guzzo

Captain
Feb 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Guzzo
Oh right on, my people! I have nearly 500 hours in GTA Online and don't have a crew at the moment. I have lots of toys and would be down to do whatever. SC name is GuzzoTrooper

Reactions: Printimus

CrunkD83

Commander
Aug 31, 2017
RSI Handle
CrunkD83
Merged with the previous PC GTAV thread.

I've tried catching up on the invite requests today, but with the different usernames between different services it's hard to tell who's a member and who's not. If you have applied to join the crew, please post a message with your Social Club name here.
CrunkD83

Reactions: Printimus
Forgot your password?