Test intro

PWNicusTheGR8

Commander
Sep 20, 2019
RSI Handle
PWNicusTheGR8
Lots of great responses, thx for the welcome! I idled in discord and you guys are a train wreck of ludeness, crudeness and offensiveness of the highest caliber. It made me feel most welcome and at home. Think Iā€™ll grab one of those beers now...

Getting along ok in game. the bug infestation, crashes, zeroing my cargo and ship on landings, QTing away from hostile players and general frustrations just somehow remind me how similar this is to life. I now almost see AR blips driving my truck, interacting at the grocery store and considered <backspace> when I watched dark Phoenix.

Got the subscription and starter pack. rage upgraded to the tactical-tissuebox so I could go camping with my ground vehicle. I like the aegis renegade but I canā€™t dogfight worth a crap -yet, just small trade routes and carrying boxes. Thereā€™s a hornet? and another fighter I should try out... between insurance claim and wait times from crashing into landing bays, lol. I have a million questions but it almost spoils it to ask than to figure it out myself, ok tell me everything. Seriously, I shouldnā€™t ask why I canā€™t back out my ground vehicle and explodedā€” hint, open the cargo bay door first.

**cracks another beer...My name was given to me by my kids when we played some silly iPhone games together ā€”PWNicusTheGR8. I am not ā€˜leet nor great at SC or much really. I am a ā€œwalk through fireā€ for my friends/family kind a guy and when the hazing into TEST starts I might cry a little, donā€™t worry Iā€™ll be fine. I usually play a female character because I like looking at her booty, wait crap this is mostly FPS. F4 oooh yeah!

Well thatā€™s enough for my faceless, lurking response, cya out there!. Appreciate the welcome. If you see me floating in space then yeah I was fiddling with the ā€œFā€ key and exited my ship while QT. Damn thing need an are you sure? prompt.

Forgot your password?