TEST Kraken Captains only

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
Im surprised I'm wave 7 to be honest, I guess my various dead wallets arent enough
I believe it was more about registration time .. i.e. whoever was qualified to register in waves 1-6 was registered in waves 1-6 based on time of applying to register
but only ~ 250-300 people per wave were registered .. and the rest was assigned to final "wave 7"

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
I believe it was more about registration time .. i.e. whoever was qualified to register in waves 1-6 was registered in waves 1-6 based on time of applying to register
but only ~ 250-300 people per wave were registered .. and the rest was assigned to final "wave 7"
Ah, well thats what I get for going well over the text limit and having to nit-pick it lol

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
This was the email I received.
—————
Congratulations. You have been selected and badged for Wave2 of our exclusive Kraken premier event. Due to an overwhelming number of applicants, an extremely limited hull supply, and the importance of game balance in the universe, this decision did not come easily.

After thoroughly vetting thousands of registrants, we are satisfied that you have proven yourself a just and true Citizen. Your words, deeds, and standing as a pillar of our proud society have reserved a Kraken hull for you, should you choose to procure one. Kraken pledges are limited to one per person.

"My Kraken would be the destination etched in the hearts of all gentlemen of fortune, prowling the outer reaches of space, it is the sanctuary welcomed after a long campaign."
- TeddyC

"The forces on the edge of space cannot consistently expect the UEE Navy to protect our interests, communities, and dreams. We need the Kraken and Drake Interplanetary to turn the tides."
- VeganMachine

"We won't go looking for trouble, but we sure as hell will be prepared if trouble comes our way."
- Anonymous

This is no simple ship, it's a game changer. It's not for everyone. To captain a Kraken is to captain the future itself. But we here at Drake think you're up to the task. That you will use this formidable dreadnought as a positive force to secure a brighter tomorrow for us all. Ship Q&A will be posted before the end of the promotion.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
I think this is incorrect. I know a perso who registered before me, but got wave 7 while I got wave 1

Forgot your password?