TEST LAN PARTY & FREE BOOZE MEETUP

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Hah, know the feel... Though perhaps and depending on how this turns out, we could use @SlumLord s lanparty as a blueprint for holding one in our own local areas?

I'll keep my eyes on this, sounds like lots of fun!
A bit ahead of you there, though you hit the nail right on the freaking head here. I do have a lot of equipment, and some staff (sometimes, when they are not hungover), and a lot of resources to make these TESTLAN's smooth, and easy, and the goal s just to be able to ship all our stuff to the location, set-up, have all the stuff ready and set-up, and even some battlestations and such. I have done two events now at a house, where I flew in, had most of my personal stuff already shipped there via land freight, and it was a really cool weekend thing, I and I just did another one in San Diego at a friends house where we played BF4 for 3 days with about 10 of us. Really cool stuff man. This was a ways back, 4-5 years ago. Even easier for me now.

But you hit the nail right on the head! @Montoya will eventually do a TESTCON somewhere I am just totally guessing on this one, though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The home is really amazing, and one of the first of it's kind in the Nation, it is also a stones throw from Intel :metal: and so you know my bros there will be here to support anything we do over here. I have permission to even use some of the space at Intel Campus if we can get like 20-40 TESTBROS out here. I have been talking about Star Citizen to every exec, engy, marketing manager, accountant, admin, intern, and etc that I know since the kickstarter. They are so sick of hearing about SC from me, but I keep ramming it down there throats. I have recruited a few of them to TESTNW but most of them are just waiting for the game to actually release though the last few demo's and such from RSI have Intel talking.

The word is also out that they will need to release a BEAST of a Chip to run SC, as it will most likely be the most sophisticated and power-hungry PC Game ever made, even if it will be one of the most efficiently "coded" games out there, and will also be very scaleable, allowing very low power PC's to run well at lower settings. Blah blah blah it's a great time to be a man, and fan, of The Stars.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
A bit ahead of you there, though you hit the nail right on the freaking head here. I do have a lot of equipment, and some staff (sometimes, when they are not hungover), and a lot of resources to make these TESTLAN's smooth, and easy, and the goal s just to be able to ship all our stuff to the location, set-up, have all the stuff ready and set-up, and even some battlestations and such. I have done two events now at a house, where I flew in, had most of my personal stuff already shipped there via land freight, and it was a really cool weekend thing, I and I just did another one in San Diego at a friends house where we played BF4 for 3 days with about 10 of us. Really cool stuff man. This was a ways back, 4-5 years ago. Even easier for me now.

But you hit the nail right on the head! @Montoya will eventually do a TESTCON somewhere I am just totally guessing on this one, though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The home is really amazing, and one of the first of it's kind in the Nation, it is also a stones throw from Intel :metal: and so you know my bros there will be here to support anything we do over here. I have permission to even use some of the space at Intel Campus if we can get like 20-40 TESTBROS out here. I have been talking about Star Citizen to every exec, engy, marketing manager, accountant, admin, intern, and etc that I know since the kickstarter. They are so sick of hearing about SC from me, but I keep ramming it down there throats. I have recruited a few of them to TESTNW but most of them are just waiting for the game to actually release though the last few demo's and such from RSI have Intel talking.

The word is also out that they will need to release a BEAST of a Chip to run SC, as it will most likely be the most sophisticated and power-hungry PC Game ever made, even if it will be one of the most efficiently "coded" games out there, and will also be very scaleable, allowing very low power PC's to run well at lower settings. Blah blah blah it's a great time to be a man, and fan, of The Stars.
Thats a lot of reading for a drunk me.
I read back: "nail @Montoya"

Forgot your password?