Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Fellow TESTies!

The plan is to perhaps set up the first TEST LAN in either SE Michigan or N Ohio. It would be a one day event and a few of the venues have bars that we would have access to (cash bar). Venues are being scouted for good power and Internet bandwidth.

Question is, who would be interested in attending and how much would you be willing to pay to attend (these things ain't cheap!)

Reactions: UnderSc0re

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I will be in South Haven in mid-August, will attend if the timing is right

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I'm interested I was just waiting for more to post. Do you have a time frame and as for it being a one day event will it be something like Friday afternoon to Saturday afternoon? I'm not sure on the price issue yet. I'd be driving 8 hours already so hopefully not more than $25 to $35.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Wish I could, but that's a 13 drive drive, and I can't really afford plane tickets!

Hope all you yankee's have fun with it!

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
The goal would be this fall as it stands now and cost no more than $30

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
Northern Ohio is about 5-6 hours from me... So close but so far!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Hmm. About 20 hours away from me. That's a leetle too far.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
The goal would be this fall as it stands now and cost no more than $30
I could combine a meetup with a family visit

provided it happens before the snow starts flying

PhosphorusForFun

Space Marshal
Mar 14, 2015
RSI Handle
PhosphorusForFun
Im interested but wouldnt be able to attend for at least another 6 months. As far as pricing goes i would say 25-35 for attendance depending on interest, venue, and venue rental literature (like hotel discount if held in one of their halls)

Edit: oops sorry, just noticed one day event, doubt venue contract would affect anything, my bad

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Im interested but wouldnt be able to attend for at least another 6 months. As far as pricing goes i would say 25-35 for attendance depending on interest, venue, and venue rental literature (like hotel discount if held in one of their halls)

Edit: oops sorry, just noticed one day event, doubt venue contract would affect anything, my bad
It would be a small affair for at least the first round. The reason for the pricing would be just to try to break even or come close. I can always try to arrange local lodging if anyone needs it when we have a planned location.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Fellow TESTies!

The plan is to perhaps set up the first TEST LAN in either SE Michigan or N Ohio. It would be a one day event and a few of the venues have bars that we would have access to (cash bar). Venues are being scouted for good power and Internet bandwidth.

Question is, who would be interested in attending and how much would you be willing to pay to attend (these things ain't cheap!)
We're a few steps ahead of you sir.

TEST / NWG LAN EVENT

Forgot your password?