TEST member Deathwish needs relocation help urgently!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Hi guys

We do not usually do these kind of things, but this is a rather serious situation that does deserve some attention.

TEST member Deathwish is currently living in Kauai, but in less than ideal conditions. He needs to get back to the mainland.

There is a potentially dangerous and roommate involved that he needs to get away from as soon as possible, but his budget is limited.

He started up a Gofundme, please take a look and help out if you can.

If not financially, then any other assistance would be appreciated!

https://www.gofundme.com/2c7fnxnu

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Donated a few bucks when I first saw this and kind of forgot about it, but I recently got the email update from Go Fund Me.

If Bret is reading this, you need to get the police involved if you are being threatened or your property is being destroyed. Raise money to move, sure, but don't wait around and get murdered because you don't have enough money.

Best of luck.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Donated a few bucks when I first saw this and kind of forgot about it, but I recently got the email update from Go Fund Me.

If Bret is reading this, you need to get the police involved if you are being threatened or your property is being destroyed. Raise money to move, sure, but don't wait around and get murdered because you don't have enough money.

Best of luck.
Amen. That's some psycho shit. I almost think your roomie is my ex-wife. Cray-cray.

Reactions: Beerjerker

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Bumping this thread. I just got an update from Bret via GoFundMe. He's still trying to get away from his psycho roomie. Some of the videos he's posted are truly terrifying.
Let's get this man home!

Reactions: Phantomoftruth
Forgot your password?