Black_Sunder
Its out Here!

Come see it!

New Stuff:

Many updated pictures
Revamped explanations for the new Mining UI & Ship Scanner
Mining Heads & Consumable stats & discussion updated
Mining Discussion updated
Pretty much everything was updated in some way really. Weird.
Hi Montoya!

To reiterate, the Supplement is WIP right now and will be done before the guide on Refineries. The Supplement is easier and faster to update than it is to start a new guide from scratch but I hope to have the Supplement done by the end of next week and Refineries done be new years.

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Its good I am going to try mining.

Reactions: Black Sunder

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Ok I did a poor run in the prospector worth 13706 and a very lazy and poor run in the mole worth 22965.

Put that job into the refinery and went to bed.

Will see what that is worth refined, got my star runner waiting to be loaded!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Jesus that was awful. I just spent 2 hours trying to sell my refined metals and to no avail. Went to 2 rest stops, olisar, grim hex treslar, new babbage trade district. Cant sell anywhere. Had pretty much every bug in the game including ship being impounded, train doors not opening, running out of water and all the sellers having no food or water.

Give up on life lol. Im just gonna sell raw ore and be done with it in the future.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Jesus that was awful. I just spent 2 hours trying to sell my refined metals and to no avail. Went to 2 rest stops, olisar, grim hex treslar, new babbage trade district. Cant sell anywhere. Had pretty much every bug in the game including ship being impounded, train doors not opening, running out of water and all the sellers having no food or water.

Give up on life lol. Im just gonna sell raw ore and be done with it in the future.
Weird because the TDD at NB is supposed to purchase it.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yeh tell me about it I tried again later but couldn't even get to TDD as trains letting you in and then locking the doors so you couldn't get out again!! :S

Reactions: Flame_Surfer

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yeh tell me about it I tried again later but couldn't even get to TDD as trains letting you in and then locking the doors so you couldn't get out again!! :S
Tried Arccorp. Jumped down and no landing area? Very weird couldn't work out what going on. Jumped back up to Bajini point and then jumped back down to area 18 and it quantumed me though the plannet. Bye bye hard earned ore and 2.5 hours of wasted time today. I dont usually get annoyed with this game but I am annoyed today.

Refine the ore they said! You'll double your money they said!!
ScreenShot0229.jpg

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Weird because the TDD at NB is supposed to purchase it.
From the chatting in game today the TDD terminal are bugged but there is a workaround in the patch note they say...

Official CIG workaround:
Workaround: Try other trade terminals at a different location. Test relogging and trying again.
😓

By the way if you guys are going to purchare some mining head defenetly go to the refinery decks: they offer all the mining head at 50% discount!
Yeah I know it sound like a promo slogan, but is true, but only at refinery, if you buy them at normal shops, like DumperDepot, they still have the old full price.

Reactions: Flame_Surfer

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
The Supplement to the Guide is now out. Some minor changes throughout. Added a section on Mining in Peace.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?