TEST Polaris fund donation drive!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
The thread I started last week asking if we should melt the Redeemer polled 98 to 9 in favor of melting the Redeemer and putting that towards a Polaris.

Everybody is excited to see the new corvette!

I think you are all irresponsible and have terrible money management skills.

The sheer notion that you will want to put money towards a jpeg of a ship you have not even seen is insane!

That said, this new jpeg will cost us $500 (Redeemer melt is worth $250).

---EDIT TO INCLUDE ACTUAL PICTURE-----

As I have said before, we do not NEED more ships, we are a large org and have access to more ships than we could possibly use. The upgrade from Redeemer to Polaris is more of a shift away from small ships to larger ships for the org hangar.

If you want to contribute: https://testsquadron.com/goals/polaris-upgrade-fund-from-redeemer-org-hangar.11/

If we do not hit the goal, you will be refunded and the Redeemer will be safe until the next jpeg is released!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK52v7NF-CA

Last edited:

Cool-Hand-Luke

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Cool-Hand-Luke
Obtain autographed memorabilia at citizen con.... Auction off for some real money and purchase the next big capital ship that comes up for sale ( from member, grey market or concept).... Repeat until all ten thousand test members have a turret to man.

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I
Obtain autographed memorabilia at citizen con.... Auction off for some real money and purchase the next big capital ship that comes up for sale ( from member, grey market or concept).... Repeat until all ten thousand test members have a turret to man.
I'm fairly sure if everyone of us who has a Ship at least the Size of a Connie would pull it out, we wouldn't nearly have left half enough to man every turret. xD

We got that Fleet-Feature for the Forum, I'd love to see what our fleet actually looks like at the moment.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
I'm fairly sure if everyone of us who has a Ship at least the Size of a Connie would pull it out, we wouldn't nearly have left half enough to man every turret. xD

We got that Fleet-Feature for the Forum, I'd love to see what our fleet actually looks like at the moment.
Its classified intel but since we are talking org hangar I will temporarily show the what our fleet looks like atm. Please don't share and using spoiler tag to prevent search indexes from picking it up.

Forgot your password?