TEST Propaganda Please Ignore.

Loteus

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 1, 2013
RSI Handle
Loteus
Not an art update, but an engineering one. #1/c
Here's V1 of the RSI Aurora in Space Engineers.

Loteus

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 1, 2013
RSI Handle
Loteus
Update 19/I'm making a note here
I've been working on some art for the org page.

Here's the logo, all battered and dinged. It's so small because I didn't actually save it on my pc.
I blame Thaddeus

And a feeble attempt at ...I'm not entirely sure what to call it. It's the first time I've done anything like it. Hell, that's true for all of this stuff.

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
This is looking brilliant! Can I make a suggestion? Can the aurora have engine trails? Like really bright cyan engine trails?

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Awesome! Can I have the psd if you don't mind? I want to try tweaking some stuff :D

Loteus

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 1, 2013
RSI Handle
Loteus
sent via pm.
Can't be too careful with bots.

Reactions: SeungRyul

Loteus

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 1, 2013
RSI Handle
Loteus
Ugh, where do I begin?
They're icky and squishy, loud and intrusive, you poke them slightly too hard and they spew liters upon litres of pasty plasma everywhere, you neglect to feed them for just a few days and you come back to the holding cell with them expired on the floor....

....What were we talking about, again?

Reactions: Munken

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
Ugh, where do I begin?
They're icky and squishy, loud and intrusive, you poke them slightly too hard and they spew liters upon litres of pasty plasma everywhere, you neglect to feed them for just a few days and you come back to the holding cell with them expired on the floor....

....What were we talking about, again?
I am calling bot abuse services as I am typing this. You have hurt my brethren.

Reactions: starkestrel

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Well considering by UN standards I am a war criminal for instigating a genocide against bots on the forums, you should also call the International Criminal Court and inform them of my acts.

Reactions: TestBot and Loteus

Loteus

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 1, 2013
RSI Handle
Loteus
So, as it turns out, those weren't bots. They were these weird organics called hoomons or something. Could explain why they didn't like the high voltage current running through various sections of flooring. It was kinda embarrassing when the bot protection service broke down the door and there weren't any bots being mistreated.

Anyways, crisis averted .

Loteus

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 1, 2013
RSI Handle
Loteus
Update 20/huge suc-cess
I've done up a couple posters for reddfaction. One seriousish, and the other not so much.

Not so serious:

And super serious:

No, I didn't mix those up.

Thrashdog

Captain
Nov 26, 2013
RSI Handle
Thrashdog
Hah, reminds me of when I did a recruitment poster for an EVE corp. My first submission was like so:

Everybody ooh'ed and aah'ed, and I felt gratified. Then, as a joke, I posted this:

Guess which one they ran with during the recruitment campaign...?

Forgot your password?