Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
So who all got PTU access?

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/213720/ptu-coming-very-soon/

I got in on page 5 of the PTU thread after Anarck0s mentioned it while I was streaming live, but there was a problem with my account, so I didn't get in until almost 1:00am after a CIG Dev helped me out.

Anarck0s: Thanks so much, man. A whole bunch of people who were watching my Twitch channel got into the PTU because of you. That's some epic timing there! Much appreciated.

Reactions: Nuke

Preston

Vice Admiral
Dec 1, 2014
RSI Handle
Stomeg
I'm going to bed now but add me as a contact.

Everyone should post their PTU URL so we can make getting games easier.

Stomeg

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
I got in, but had to go to bed before it finished downloading. Sometimes I hate having a job. Although I do like having a paycheck.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Yeah, I got in, but its frikken 10gigs, so I went to bed.

Ive got another 5 gigs to go, but if they end up dropping 1.0 during the stream today, then Im not going to bother downloading this, only to have to download another 10gigs later in the day.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
I got in, right around the same time as Cap did, added Captain Richard, Timarian, Pheonix_Imperium, and Parrotmath to my friends list, if anyone else wants in, let me know, I will be checking back regularly.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
I was up until 2:40am last night and ended up being half an hour late to work this morning. If I eventually lose my job because of Star Citizen, I'm applying for the janitor position at CIG Santa Monica. ;)

Also, how the balls do I add Friends to whatever Friends List I keep hearing about?

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
WTF is PTU? :eek: Man, I am out of the loop. Gone a few days this is what happens? Crazy! Can't wait to get all moved, settled, and back in the loop o_O

Lonestar the Kilrathi

Rear Admiral
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Lonestar the Kilrathi
WTF is PTU? :eek: Man, I am out of the loop. Gone a few days this is what happens? Crazy! Can't wait to get all moved, settled, and back in the loop o_O
it appears to be a release candidate for AC 1.0. theres a friends list and a lobby system, and apparently the avenger and cutlass are kicking about in there somewhere as flight ready.

Reactions: CitizenDad

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
it appears to be a release candidate for AC 1.0. theres a friends list and a lobby system, and apparently the avenger and cutlass are kicking about in there somewhere as flight ready.
Sweeeeet! Thanks for updating me sir, much appreciated. Of course this happens at the worst possible time for me :D lol thanks @CIG!

Obelon

Space Marshal
Dec 15, 2014
RSI Handle
Obe
ZeroKool said:
...Sweeeeet!Of course this happens at the worst possible time for me :D lol thanks @CIG!
Same here. Damn working on a Friday!

Forgot your password?