Test Run-in at Panera Bread Corvallis Oregon

Sorana_Bonzari

Space Marshal
Jul 26, 2016
RSI Handle
Sorana
Hay guys n girls just thought I would like to give a shout out.

I was sitting in Panera in Corvallis Oregon with co-workers when a server walked up to me and asked Aegis or Anvil. I had to ask what did you say because it caught me completely off guard.

I responded Agis because I have the Saber and the Retaliator :)

Needless I was identified purely by my new Test Squadron T-Shirt.

Just wanted to give a shout out and I'm sorry I didn't catch your name, you caught me off guard ;)

PS: Everyone should get a T-Shirt they are very nice (not cheap Walmart kinda crap)

Last edited:

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I'm surprised with traveling around and sitting in airports a lot I haven't ran into one Testie. I'm sure free drinks would be in order for the first test encounter in public...

Reactions: Printimus

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Just ordered not 1, but 2 T-shirts. One with my handle, the other just a general test logo.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Hay guys n girls just thought I would like to give a shout out.

I was sitting in Panera in Corvallis Oregon with co-workers when a server walked up to me and asked Aegis or Anvil. I had to ask what did you say because it caught me completely off guard.

I responded Agis because I have the Saber and the Retaliator :)

Needless I was identified purely by my new Test Squadron T-Shirt.

Just wanted to give a shout out and I'm sorry I didn't catch your name, you caught me off guard ;)

PS: Everyone should get a T-Shirt they are very nice (not cheap Walmart kinda crap)
Awesome first post!

Forgot your password?