TEST Sponsored Recruitment Poster Contest

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Alright with the launch of Organizations, lotsa recruitment is happening both on the forums and Reddit. I was thinking that we could sponsor a contest in RSI where artists all over the RSI universe can submit their recruitment posters to win fabulous prizes! (PSST: Its is also a very good way putting TEST name out there to the general public :) ).

Of course to spice it all up we need fabulous prizes and if you want to pitch in and help with the prizes feel free to reply to this thread or contact me privately.

Prizes So Far:
- Aurora

Shards

Captain
Dec 9, 2013
RSI Handle
Shards
Logistically speaking, can those passes be purchased with RSI credits? If so, we could buy X amount of credits to donate, and gift them all to 1 person in the Org to provide a single lump sum prize.

Magnumag

Commander
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Magnumag
I feel as though one Aurora in a Test sponsored contest isn't enough. Put me in for a Next Generation Aurora Package - LTI!

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
I think it would be fun if, as total prizes, we had:
  • Imperator Prime Access Pass - 1 year
  • Two Auroras
  • Aurora LN
  • Aurora
Alternately, we could drop the last Aurora and make the 2nd prize: Three Auroras

Of course, TESTies should donate what they want; I'm just thinking that would be a nice prize design.

Reactions: Magnumag

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
I think we should spit the prizes so that there is one aurora in each. More prices are better. I don’t see the idea of getting multiple auroras

Magnumag

Commander
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Magnumag
I think it would be fun if, as total prizes, we had:
  • Imperator Prime Access Pass - 1 year
  • Two Auroras
  • Aurora LN
  • Aurora
Alternately, we could drop the last Aurora and make the 2nd prize: Three Auroras

Of course, TESTies should donate what they want; I'm just thinking that would be a nice prize design.
At the end of the day all items can be melted for whatever the winner would like. With the exception of limited ships...

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
I think we should spit the prizes so that there is one aurora in each. More prices are better. I don’t see the idea of getting multiple auroras
It's primarily a joke. Our motif is that we're all about the power of a fleet of Auroras, so offering a prize that is a mini-fleet of Auroras fits within that overarching theme.

On a pragmatic level, it allows the winner to either gift two friends or scrap the extras for something better.

Reactions: Magnumag

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
yes i understand the idea with multiple Auroras in one pack but i think it is better to have 5 prizes rather than 1 with a shit ton.

Reactions: SeungRyul

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
yes i understand the idea with multiple Auroras in one pack but i think it is better to have 5 prizes rather than 1 with a shit ton.
Smart! And once we get the ball rolling I am hoping sponsorships from others will also come in. Perhaps if we are really, really lucky we can even get Chris Roberts to judge for us :P (and no I have not asked him yet).

Reactions: Munken
Forgot your password?