TEST Spreadsheet Squadron Interest Thread

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
I have spreadsheets in OpenOffice that certain cells change text formatting and background colour dependent on the results of the formula within the cell, to indicate values outside of defined parameters, among other things. Mostly this is for gaming, i.e.: I do not have enough of ingredient X from farming to supply factory Y for making enough good Z to meet the demand of my citizens in Anno 2070, so the cell text goes bold and background turns red.

Macabre Poetry

Official Signature Generator Bot
Apr 24, 2014
RSI Handle
MacabrePoetry
I have spreadsheets in OpenOffice that certain cells change text formatting and background colour dependent on the results of the formula within the cell, to indicate values outside of defined parameters, among other things. Mostly this is for gaming, i.e.: I do not have enough of ingredient X from farming to supply factory Y for making enough good Z to meet the demand of my citizens in Anno 2070, so the cell text goes bold and background turns red.
Got that conditional formatting!

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Learn excel and such? I'm sure most of us would love to help ya out. But I'll work on a better
That would be great, whatever I should start with. I normally like to get a pretty good understanding of a subject before I go asking questions or bothering people.

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
I don't have any sort of "official" experience doing things like this, but I dabble in Excel fairly often and used to make spreadsheets for my WoT clan, I'd be down for helping out with this. Somehow I find spreadsheets very therapeutic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Macabre Poetry

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Wow awesome, thanks! Just had a quick look through, you put a lot of effort into this, I really appreciate it.

Last edited:

Horus Taber

Commander
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Horus_T
I've been utilizing spreadsheets for a while, not saying I'm the best, but I'd be willing to help when I can.

Inzlinger

Captain
Jun 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Inzlinger
I am not a spreadsheet master but i love Latech - so if you need any fancy plots/graphs/whatever to show the true awesomeness of TEST just send me the raw data and magick will happen.

Time_lord

Rear Admiral
Dec 15, 2014
RSI Handle
Time_lord
Hello all,

While i never created any fancy spreadsheets in EvE online (aka: excel spreadsheets online) i somehow always found myself in the position of mining director or financial director. I would manage corp assets, corp raffle programs, corp ore buy back programs, and internal op insurance programs. I have multiple monitors which helped alot. http://imgur.com/mfBndQr i would run https://eve-central.com/ on half my 50" screen and the other half would be excel spreadsheets for corp info. The lower 3 monitors would be seperate accounts running in different stations for trade purposes. I'm no expert compared to some of these other people posting, but i have enough experience to at least help manage the different aspects of the corp. This is my formal offer to help with corp fund management. I mostly intend to focus on mining, trading, and whatever logistical needs i/the corp may have/need.

Reactions: Macabre Poetry

Macabre Poetry

Official Signature Generator Bot
Apr 24, 2014
RSI Handle
MacabrePoetry
Hello all,

While i never created any fancy spreadsheets in EvE online (aka: excel spreadsheets online) i somehow always found myself in the position of mining director or financial director. I would manage corp assets, corp raffle programs, corp ore buy back programs, and internal op insurance programs. I have multiple monitors which helped alot. http://imgur.com/mfBndQr i would run https://eve-central.com/ on half my 50" screen and the other half would be excel spreadsheets for corp info. The lower 3 monitors would be seperate accounts running in different stations for trade purposes. I'm no expert compared to some of these other people posting, but i have enough experience to at least help manage the different aspects of the corp. This is my formal offer to help with corp fund management. I mostly intend to focus on mining, trading, and whatever logistical needs i/the corp may have/need.
Sweet! You'll fit right in :D I added you to our Drive

RomulusMinimus

Captain
Jan 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Romulus-Minimus
Ignore my first reply to the form, I totally read the form wrong and will submit a second, proper response. It's late ok.

Last edited:

RomulusMinimus

Captain
Jan 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Romulus-Minimus
I would love to be able to expand and increase my skill in excel! I'm also interested in the trading side of SC so being involved in the market research and logistics side of trading would be extremely helpful.

Civil Hypocricy

Rear Admiral
Nov 8, 2014
RSI Handle
Civil_Hypocrisy
I don't have much excel experience, but am great at keeping track of things and updating them often. I'm currently on Open Office, bur am trying to learn both that and Excel I'm greater detail. I love the idea of this group and hope to contribute a lot!

ghost53574

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2014
RSI Handle
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/xgh0st
Wait, I thought the responses were just about how you could do well in Star Citizen as a TEST squadon member. I didn't know that we actually needed real information...

I'm a tech guy like some people here. If you need questions answered we could be your free info bank.

Forgot your password?