TEST Squadron, BEST Squardon!

Midnight-Angel

Space Marshal
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Eowing
Where you from stranger?
I've lived all over the LA area of Southern California, currently in Downtown.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I played all the Wing Commander games and especially loved Privateer. I knew about the SC crowd funding from the start, but didn't really get into it until the 2013 anniversary sale. My wallet hasn't been the same.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'm looking forward to exploring (Carrack) and seeing what info running has to offer. But my hangar is full of ships for combat and bounty hunting, and the Reclaimer just looks so cool... Trading commodities sounds challenging too! You could say I want to do everything...

What was the first game you remember playing?
Zork!
"It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue."

What other games do you play?
Currently Wasteland 2. Was really into LOTRO and SWTOR before but not so much now. Keep going back to heavily modded Skyrim and Fallout NV.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard can play the flute.

Though I've been following Star Citizen a while, I just recently started looking for an org. The search for an active, fun group turned out to be pretty easy, and I like the approach to supporting multiple playstyles.

Midnight Angel / Eowing

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Another casualty of the Chris Robert's Great Wallet Pillaging. Welcome to TEST, and have a beer to ease your pain.

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Another casualty of the Chris Robert's Great Wallet Pillaging. Welcome to TEST, and have a beer to ease your pain.
We really are just a support group for victims of the great pillaging. A bad support group that encourages not only lapses back into internet spaceship purchasing, but alcoholism as well.

Welcome to best squardon!

Last edited:

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
Welcome have a drink mate!

Forgot your password?