Space Marshal
May 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Crownan
Where you from stranger?
Viet-Nam

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Internet Spaceships

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I would like to find a bar somewhere where I can run a tab.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Pong. But on PC probably Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (text adventure). On second thought maybe it was Leisure Suit Larry.

What other games do you play?
Eve (not active), Elite, Star Trek

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Twitch streamers BadNewsBaron, Captain Richard and RussianJ

Picard or Kirk?
Archer

Last edited:

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Welcome to the BEST Squardon! Looks like our twitch propaganda crew is getting results... Give those guys some alcohol!

Reactions: Stalinator

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I would like to find a bar somewhere where I can run a tab.
Good luck after joining TEST. Most bartenders know better. Welcome!

Reactions: Stalinator

Crownan

Space Marshal
May 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Crownan
Thanks for the welcome! I never actually believed anyone reads these intro posts. I just thought that they were a "Let's see if the new monkey will do this!" type of thing. ;)

After getting burnt out on Eve (account since beta, just spin dreads in hanger now), it was Elite Dangerous that brought me back (yes I played the original version ported to the ZX Spectrum). And through watching Twitch streams of people who played ED *and* Star Citizen, that's when I really started getting exited about SC.

So, hate on ED if you want, I enjoy it(Elite Combat, working on Elite in Trade and Exploration). Gameplay is what I imagined in my head while looking at all those white lines on my Zenith TV. And, it brought me to SC!

I am completely new to SC. But, as I understand it, all I really need is an Aurora and the ability to fly blindly into a swarm of missiles, catching as many as I can. I can do this.

p.s. if anyone is doing anything in Eve and needs a dread pilot willing to get blown up daily while drinking tequila and screaming "But I hit F1-F3, what am I doing wrong?" let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: honcho12
Forgot your password?