TEST Squadron is Dying

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
...to know when the next vidcom from GLORIOUS DEAR LEADER will be forthcoming. Recent spy photograph selfies have revealed that Montoya, aka AYOTNOM, has received a secret package. Forensic analysis indicates that the package contained a shirt of all things and that it was black and yellow.

The photo also revealed that AYOTNOM can grow facial hair but we suspect Photoshop.

D

DirtyScoundrel

My click has been caught on the delicious bait. Must get seung to allow view based ads in forum posts.

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
The photo also revealed that AYOTNOM can grow facial hair but we suspect Photoshop.
That's because AYOTNOM is not Montoya, but Montoya's evil twin! Everyone knows that evil twins have goatees, hence the facial hair growing ability.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
The mutiny is scheduled for 6pm EST, just like every other day.

Then by 10pm everybody is too drunk to remember what they are doing, so I keep on usurping my power back.
Thats because its just practice for when we infiltrate other orgs and mutiny on THEIR ships.

We would NEVER EVER think of deposing you!

*Plan Epsilon 6 has failed RJ, Execute Plan Sigma 7!*

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Don't look at me, I just interpret every plan as "go steal Designated Drunk's booze stash".

Shit, did I just say that out loud?

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
Don't look at me, I just interpret every plan as "go steal Designated Drunk's booze stash".

Shit, did I just say that out loud?
That would explain quite a bit, actually.

Note to self - hide the Glenfiddich and put this in the cupboard instead:

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard

This stuff is easily the worst "beer" related product I have ever tried in my entire life. I'd sooner drink a pint of pure HIV before this awfulness again.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis

This stuff is easily the worst "beer" related product I have ever tried in my entire life. I'd sooner drink a pint of pure HIV before this awfulness again.
Why would you even try it?
Like, that's a serious question. Why on earth would you try "beer" mixed with clam juice?

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Beer, clam juice, and tomato juice. Worst combination possible that's still technically edible.

And yet, I see a lot of Hispanic dudes buying it at 7-11. There's something for everyone, I suppose.

Forgot your password?