Test Squadron Organisation & Subdivisions

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I just feel like it would be easier to organize TEST if you'd put Sub-Divisions in Divisions
The main thing we can take from this is that MIKE is saying we need to tree structure rather than one person who commands every single little thing.

To which we answer, yes, we will have that.

Black Sunder run INDUSTRY, but there is no way in hell he can run the whole thing all on his own, he needs commanders to run smaller parts of the division.

Last edited:

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Maybe we need a Minister of Proper Grammar, to go with the Minister or Propaganda?

I am not volunteering, I barely wrangle my own words as it is, sometimes they esc...

'Gimp

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
As someone who seldom has anything of value to add to any conversation (apparently I'm a 'shitposter'. You kids and your new fandangled terms) I feel obligated to add something. I'm telling you now, this may be the single most inspired thing I've said on these forums.
TEST Organization Structure;

Are there any questions?

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
As someone who seldom has anything of value to add to any conversation (apparently I'm a 'shitposter'. You kids and your new fandangled terms) I feel obligated to add something. I'm telling you now, this may be the single most inspired thing I've said on these forums.

Are there any questions?
I hereby nominate you for a imaginary position as Test Organizational Chronological Shitpost Theorist.

Last edited:

fiarce

Space Marshal
Jul 19, 2016
RSI Handle
fiarce

Are there any questions?
so many words in picture format, can't do (right now)

Reactions: Blind Owl

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Page 1: Srsbsns
Page 2 Ultimate shitposting

Kind of brings a tear to your eye!

I think we should abolish this whole leadership thing and just get Montoya to micromanage every person in the org, disobedience will be punishable by death and/or being locked in a room with Derek Smart for an hour, whichever the transgressor deems less cruel!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Page 1: Srsbsns
Page 2 Ultimate shitposting

Kind of brings a tear to your eye!

I think we should abolish this whole leadership thing and just get Montoya to micromanage every person in the org, disobedience will be punishable by death and/or being locked in a room with Derek Smart for an hour, whichever the transgressor deems less cruel!
Oooooo, I pick Derek Smart. He should be so lucky as to be locked in a room with me. I'll practice yodeling, man snuggles, playing banjo, force him to play arena commander battle royal with me and keep ramming him...
I have a litany of things that would drive him nuts. All the while I'll be smiling and loving life.

Reactions: BurningBread
Forgot your password?