Test Squadron Ship Prefix

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
An American ship has USS (United States Ship), An English Ship has HMS (Her Majesty's Ship), Fucking hoser's have HMCS (Her Majesty's Canadian Ship), and The United Earth Empire has UEE. So what about Test Squadron Ship? Are we not more awesome than all those others? Are we not important enough? So What awesome prefix should we have on our ships? any suggestions? I would love to hear them.

Here are some ideas as they would appear along with my Freelancer MIS's name and a brief explanation. (will add other ideas as people suggest them)

TSS Mand'alor: I heard this one from a group of testies. simple, TSS just means Test Squadron Ship.
DRUNK Mand'alor: This one is just a warning, letting everyone know we fly inebriated.
GLMS Mand'alor: This one is more HMS, it means Glories Leader Montoya's Ship.

TIT! Test Is Tops!
BOOBs. Beer Or Other Beverages
Given that it would be for the TEST fleet, I think ... "BEER" ... would be acceptable & suitable.
Sauced Aeronautic Captains or SACs, cause we're full of testies
Publicly Integrated Sauce Servers(PISS)
TEST - Test's Excessive Space Team
HMB - Hold My Beer. It is classic and an indication of what we are about to do.
ADHD or ADD

The ADHD Diplomatic Relations is requesting permission to ohhhhh, shiny!!

Last edited:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I can't quite make up my mind between TITS and ... well no my mind is made up. But you need to write it with a BIG font, because of other reasons. Preferably a big but jiggly without being saggy font.

Reactions: Talonsbane and sum1

Szioul

Space Marshal
Oct 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Szioul
TSS seems good. I don't think we necessarily need the DRUNK prefix, with ship names like TSS Intoxication, TSS Inebriation, TSS Insobriety, TSS Distillation and such. Maybe throw in varieties of beer, like TSS Ale, TSS Stout, TSS Pilsner and such for the smaller ships. And if we run out of those, names of breweries.

Reactions: Talonsbane and sum1

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
Fuck Off, I'm Pissed, or FOIP. We could confuse the hell out of people in conversations and make it look like we use the same acronym CIG does further solidifying our appearance as corporate shills at the same time!

GarikDuvall

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 3, 2018
RSI Handle
Garik_Duvall
These are fun, though T.S.S. would seem to be the most 'lore appropriate' (or at least in keeping with some degree of in-game realism). For me, I want my ship to be as legit as possible. Now as far as the crew operating said ship, well that's a different story 😏🍻

Forgot your password?