Test Squadron Super Spectacular Saturdays

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
At 2pm EST, or 11am PST, or in an hour and ten minutes from now. There's a couple of us in TS right now, actually.
ha, thanks, reading comprehension needed. I should have it downloaded by 130est

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Great fun all around. I only wish that there was a way we could all fly together. Then they will know fear!

Let's start brainstorming for next saturday. More of the same or a different game? I'm down for either.

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Great fun all around. I only wish that there was a way we could all fly together. Then they will know fear!
Yes. I blame my crashes on the fact that we didn't all play in the same battle. ^^

Let's start brainstorming for next saturday. More of the same or a different game? I'm down for either.
I had much fun with War Thunder. And if we are going for a free game, War Thunder would be the one to go for.

Monilas

Lieutenant
Nov 2, 2013
I'd be up for the tanks - although your limit on people queueing together there is three, unless we do a custom battle. And it doesnt have bots.

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
Had a great time yesterday! I'd like to throw Hawken out there. I tried for the first time today.. it seems cool enough and has a party feature so hopefully we could all stay together in matches.

BF4 would be badass if enough people have it and we could all be in the same server.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
+1 for Hawken

Just played 3 matches and it seems pretty fun.
I bet you'll get an amazing kill streak in that game too :p

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
You really missed out on a lot of ramming practice. We even practiced on each other one time.
I shot my load on Loteus on accident after trying to get Monilas.

I feel very dirty that I played along with that joke. Cold shower and therapy here I come.

Reactions: Munken

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Now now I do know that in warrior societies such as Sparta such acts of....compassion....was in order but......

Feels very awkward and unsubs from forums.

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST

I feel very dirty that I played along with that joke. Cold shower and therapy here I come.
Yeah and even though you didn't have the biggest plane or load. Your aim was... "Right in the eye"

That if aimed at me, would have knocked me out, because I don’t have that much skill behind the rudder.

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
Yooooooooooooooooo Hawken was badass, what's the next game up ?

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
We haven't decided yet. I will make a recap post in an hour where i will talk about it more.

Last edited:

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
My knowledge of the F2P games market is pretty limited (I never heard of Hawken before this weekend).

Trying to think of some games that would be fun for 20+ people at the same time.

-Planetside 2
-Team Fortress 2
-Counter Strike: GO
-Quake (I think there's a Free Quake Online?)
-Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (I believe it's this one. It has arena style pvp multiplayer)
-Minecraft
-Unreal Tournament
-League of Legends? 10 people at a time. Not sure if this would work.
-Half Life 2 Deathmatch
-Battlefield? (I have Bad Company 2 and BF3)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Forgot your password?