TEST Squadron's Ridley Scott Alien Binge Day! September 2nd

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Starting from 8 AM EST and going on until all the movies are over, TEST will be having a stream of all the alien movies, including the new ones. I may have to delay it's start depending on how dead I am to world in the morning as I have a busy night Saturday. Altogether these movies are 12 hours 4 minutes long so if you want to see them all you will have to make a day of it! These movies are:
Alien (1979)
Aliens (1986)
Alien³ (1992)
Alien Resurrection (1997)
Prometheus (2012)
Alien: Covenant (2017)

To make this super easy, I need you to friend me on Rabbit. This will let you join the room without having to ask, which will help me out as I wont have to sit online 24/7. Consider this like an RSVP. You can friend my profile here: https://www.rabb.it/profile/Wolfythewarlock

A link to the stream will go live when I am online. I dunno if we can fit all the movies into one day reasonably, but we can try!

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
8AM Eastern? Holy f*ck, you are already an hour into it! I'm gonna make some coffee and make sure I get there in time for my fave, the second one!
me too
ill probly miss it tho, im busy today :(
i'll definitely catch the last 2

EDIT: nvm wolfy seems to be sleeping lol

Last edited:

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Alright well HBONOW is being a cunt and changed their site recently so it wont work in virtual. I'm, working to see if there is another service with it or if anyone wants anything else like Altered Carbon or the new blade runner streamed

Reactions: Sraika
Forgot your password?