TEST Star Marine Corps Enlistment

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
No experience, no problem!

We're not excluding anyone. The whole purpose of the group is to train and have fun right now. The only other requirement is to not shoot your TESTies.

o7
you say that but I'm just gonna point this out...I guarantee more than one member of this drunken horde is going to shoot themselves in the gonads, and there is a non zero chance that at least one of them did it on purpose to see what happens.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I would love to join up, but be warned.. I suck at FPS more than a desperate prom date. If someone wants to take me under their wing and teach me how to inspire terror, I'm down! :)
There are some great teachers here at TEST, including guys who used to clear rooms for a living--real soldiers who know how to stay alive.

DorianSkyphire

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2016
RSI Handle
DorianSkyphire
There are some great teachers here at TEST, including guys who used to clear rooms for a living--real soldiers who know how to stay alive.
I can clear rooms too.. only because I'm an awkward flirt. But seriously, I'm a veteran, was in the Army.. but I was always in command structures doing things on computers, with other peoples computers. I was a great shot the one weekend a year I was on the range, though! :D

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Been Itching to get some FPS stuff done and have a good few ideas on events and scenarios to run in different ships
Always open for more ideas. We have a few and with 3.5 out and getting stabilized we've been getting more and more people in game lately.

Put a message in the test marines text channel in discord and I'll tag you as TEST Star Marine if you want.

o7

Last edited:
Reactions: Bambooza and Scape
Forgot your password?