O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
so.. which one is us? :)
So far no scheduled TEST Star Marine events in guilded due to overlapping times with other events and my own schedule.

We have, however, had groups of 15-20 people on the past couple weekends spontaneously forming up and doing missions or exploring the 3.5 content. Just hop in and join up if you're looking for immediate fun.

o7

Last edited:

DorianSkyphire

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2016
RSI Handle
DorianSkyphire
So far no scheduled TEST Star Marine events in guilded due to overlapping times with other events and my own schedule.

We have, however, had groups of 15-20 people on the past couple weekends spontaneously forming up and doing missions or exploring the 3.5 content. Just hop in and join up if you're looking for immediate fun.

o7
sounds like a plan.. Also, you should all feel welcome to ping me on Discord if you're getting something ad hoc together on a weekend. I am pretty much always on discord, if I'm home and at my PC :D

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Your going about this all wrong. First, you need to get us all drunk with free beer. I recommend a pub. Lots of beer, and lots of tasty food that makes us hungry for more beer. I know this place called Tun Tavern, you'll love it. My buddy Bob Mullen runs the place, lets you open up a tab with a signatory promise... Dont mind the fine print, just some legal mumbo jumbo about enlistment if unable to pay at the end of the night, its nothin to worry about. My other buddy Sam, likes to go by his last name Nick (short for Nicholas), now he could tell you how to go about getting a bunch of guys to go and be Marines . . . at least the part about getting them to join up.

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Your going about this all wrong. First, you need to get us all drunk with free beer. I recommend a pub. Lots of beer, and lots of tasty food that makes us hungry for more beer. I know this place called Tun Tavern, you'll love it. My buddy Bob Mullen runs the place, lets you open up a tab with a signatory promise... Dont mind the fine print, just some legal mumbo jumbo about enlistment if unable to pay at the end of the night, its nothin to worry about. My other buddy Sam, likes to go by his last name Nick (short for Nicholas), now he could tell you how to go about getting a bunch of guys to go and be Marines . . . at least the part about getting them to join up.
It's a lot cheaper to just get people drunk in their own homes at their computers. We offer beer reimbursement forms with extensive fine print clarifying that reimbursement only occurs after a lifetime service award from TSMC Command.

Forgot your password?