TEST t-shirts are here!

Statix

Commander
Dec 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Statix
I'm so gonna order a hoodie that says "YOUR HANDLE" in the back.
I said that to Kratok the other day. Though I think "YOUR HADNLE" is more appropriate.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I almost want to suggest "YOU'RE HANDLE" but that makes me gag a little bit.

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
Anyone here tried to have it delivered to a Paketstation? I am waiting for almost two weeks now and it still didn't show up. There was a prominent option on the site to have it delivered to a Paketstation, so I would be real pissed if my package is stuck at customs and they cannot contact me because of the Paketstation address.

Tameron

Space Marshal
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Tameron
I see there's an option to put something on the sleeve. Division logos maybe? In the future, once the logos are finalised, of course. It would be cool to have the TEST shirt with my handle across the back and the Yellow JAckets logo on the sleeve.

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
I see there's an option to put something on the sleeve. Division logos maybe? In the future, once the logos are finalised, of course. It would be cool to have the TEST shirt with my handle across the back and the Yellow JAckets logo on the sleeve.
Ohh didn't see that
I will be interested if I could put the division idea that everyone keeps pushing around on one and your flag of origin on the other sleeve...
(...except for Canadia...)
But you get the idea... like the Army uniforms. Combat patch to show what unit you have deployed with...

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
i saved up my cash...i don't think I will be able to save enough in time to buy the Orion or even save up enough for when the Carrack goes on sale again... THO I REALLY WANT A CARRACK! so I will buy a t-shirt and say I contributed to the cause...

Forgot your password?