TEST - The drinking game

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
You sure as shit can be Carrie. I want to be Samantha. She's dirty.

The funnel is for what? Who needs a funnel to drink?
What? You know what they say: You can't write "fun" without a "funnel".
Uhm, well. I guess they only say that when sufficiently drunk.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
*prepares the drinking horn*

Also, that better be a curly straw or we're going to have a whole 'nother mess of problems.
Curly.
Pink.
With a little glitter bow on it.
The fact that you actually know their names says a lot about you Owl..... a lot.

One cosmo for me and 2 appletinis for you my good sir!
I've watched that show end to end a few times. It's fucking hilarious.
I've physically bought it twice. My ex fiancee walked away with the first set in 2004, and my ex-wife walked away with the second set in 2008. *grumble grumble*

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
So.... let me get this straight. Say you have a beer. This is your drink. You drink your drink, but in doing so the drink becomes drunk but in drinking the drink you also become drunk?

So then... Drunk Owl drinks drinks. Drinks drunk owl drunk makes drunk owl drunk. Drinks drunk owl didn't drink were drunk later.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Curly.
Pink.
With a little glitter bow on it.

I've watched that show end to end a few times. It's fucking hilarious.
I've physically bought it twice. My ex fiancee walked away with the first set in 2004, and my ex-wife walked away with the second set in 2008. *grumble grumble*
Get this man a box set of Sex and the City with extra apple-tinis! STAT!

Reactions: Blind Owl

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
So.... let me get this straight. Say you have a beer. This is your drink. You drink your drink, but in doing so the drink becomes drunk but in drinking the drink you also become drunk?

So then... Drunk Owl drinks drinks. Drinks drunk owl drunk makes drunk owl drunk. Drinks drunk owl didn't drink were drunk later.
Yes. The drunk drinks drunk Drunk owl drank were drunkenly drank by drunk Drunk Owl. I'll drink to that.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Yes. The drunk drinks drunk Drunk owl drank were drunkenly drank by drunk Drunk Owl. I'll drink to that.
Wow. Not only is that a tongue twister AND mind kerfuffler, but after reading it all I'm sure I'm drunk. Good work.
Get this man a box set of Sex and the City with extra apple-tinis! STAT!
See, you know. YOU KNOW! The show is so good.

So are apple-tinis.

Reactions: Printimus
Forgot your password?