TEST withdraws from REDD Faction

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
FWIW; I didn't have much of a problem with the theory of Redd Faction. Mutual defense, info sharing, etc etc. I hope that we can be friendly with other Reddit based orgs (especially ULMC and ASFL, all those guys are pretty baller). \

I just had a problem with how all the leaders basically elected themselves when we have nothing to do with PU for the next year at least. And paying taxes for a "dedicated defense squadron" seems really stupid, especially for TEST, since we probably have an abundance of skilled combat pilots. No reason to pay someone else to do it, I'd rather keep it in-house.

That being said, most of the reddit based orgs are cool, I just had a beef with the structure and how all the leadership positions were filled 18 months in advance. Once the PU is out, leaders will emerge naturally.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I endorse this product or service

Fuck their constitution - the fewer rules the better. Problems will arise out of emergent game play, we will come up with rules to deal with them. It is useless to try to anticipate, before the launch of the persistent universe.

BluChew

Captain
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
OGKush
Honestly, I'm not surprised in the slightest with our departure from REDD. If SC's Meta turns out to be anything like EvE, I guarantee we'll absorb most of those smaller groups due to our activity. I am surprised that REDD would have push this constitution so early into it considering we wont have PU for at least another year. Its kinda like hanging out with that "way too serious friend" when your just trying to get a buzz going... complete. buzz. kill.

KingNewbs

Space Marshal
Jun 14, 2014
RSI Handle
KingNewbs
Wait... are drinks on the house for the next hour after I read this thread? Or did I miss it?

I missed it, didn't I.

God dammit.

Forgot your password?