TESTcon Level

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Want to point out that as Russian's 2nd in command I took it upon myself to come up with the concept and initial wording for the chart while he did the coloring of it(the hard part) and some word tweaking. Going forward this is how we will measure all [CONCERN] regarding Montoya Videos.

Be on the lookout for additional [CONCERN] charts documenting our proper response to other situations.

And RJ you got it wrong, we're at Black Lvl 2

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
The [CONCERN] over the wrong TESTcon has me [CONCERN]ed. Sunder and I will be working together as the Ministry of Propaganda and Recruiting to bring you even more drunken moments and fun this year.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
wait i though we where at black 2? or am i already to drunk to remember right?

Snowianth

Grand Admiral
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Snowianth
Black Level 5 is when Montoya abandons us but releases a new video showing us he didn't. Making it a paradox.
TESTie (snowi) is confused now and starts looting liquor stores in the event of 1.Montoya release new video (booze for celebration) 2. Realizing that its long time to wait new video (more booze to forget the 1st video what was celebrating in the first place) 3. Noticing that there is new video and moving back to phase 1.

Reactions: fraggdya

Nuke

Captain
Nov 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Nuke
that list looks far too organised for us, it needs to make less sense

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Another day has passed.

Day 3: [CONCERN] appears low but growing. Settling in to observe.

Forgot your password?