Testies LTI Buy Back Thread Revival

GrumpyCat

Space Marshal
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
SofiyaPavlovena
Got some ships collecting dust on the buyback page.

RULES AS ALWAYS: Must be verified Testie for minimum 3 months. I eat paypal fees.

• Standalone Ship Aegis Hammerhead lti $650.00
  • Standalone Ship - A2 Hercules $700
  • ORIGIN 600i Series Combo Pack - LTI - Warbond Edition $770
  • Standalone Ship - Origin 350r Racer - LTI $115
  • Standalone Ship - Esperia Prowler - LTI $425
  • Package - UEE Exploration Pack - LTI $495

Last edited:

northro

Lieutenant
Sep 2, 2019
RSI Handle
4f73r411
Got some ships collecting dust on the buyback page. Plus im pretty close to 25k and want my gold ship.

RULES AS ALWAYS: Must be verified Testie for minimum 3 months. I eat paypal fees.

• Standalone Ship Aegis Hammerhead lti $650.00
  • Standalone Ship - A2 Hercules $700
  • ORIGIN 600i Series Combo Pack - LTI - Warbond Edition $770
  • Standalone Ship - Origin 350r Racer - LTI $115
  • Standalone Ship - Esperia Prowler - LTI $425
  • Package - UEE Exploration Pack - LTI $495
I am not sure if your Exploration Pack is still available but I will take it if it is.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Is this money going to be put towards Citizencon? If so, I will take the 350r. As that means, the money I send you now for the 350r will eventually be used to buy me a drink at the bar in Manchester, which means I am buying a drink I would have bought anyway, through you, and effectively getting a free 350r??

Does that make sense?? :D

• o7

Teal Hooligan

Grand Admiral
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Teal_Hooligan
Just as the title says. I'm broke. In real life. Life just isn't working out financially and I need money. The ships I want to sell are 2 Gladiuses with LTI, 2 Sabres with LTI, 2 Vanguard Wardens with LTI, a Redeemer with LTI, and a Hammerhead with LTI. I've never sold anything online before however I do have a paypall account that I use for certain subscriptions. I'm very wary of scams so I'd prefer to sell to Org members, or if anyone has any advice on how I can sell all these things and get money I so desperately need to pay my real life bills please give me some help or advice.

Gladius LTI = $90 each (2 available)
Sabre LTI = $170 each (2 available)
Vanguard Warden LTI = $250 each (2 available)
Redeemer LTI = $250 (1 Available)
Hammerhead LTI $725 (1 Available)

Total for everything = $1995 Fair Value Market Price.
Total Asking Selling Price = $1550

I won't sell ships one at a time. I will only sell all of it, at the same time to one buyer for $1500. It does me no good financially to only get a few dollars here and there. The way I want to proceed with the transaction is over a video skype call with a member of senior TEST leadership present as well in order to help keep everyone honest. The TEST leadership member will be paid $50 out of the selling price for their time.

Shoot me an E mail at S******[email protected] (edited by mod. Do not place personal info in a post) if interested. In case I might not recheck this thread in the distant future. Any selling advice to avoid scams is also welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • o7

GrumpyCat

Space Marshal
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
SofiyaPavlovena
Just as the title says. I'm broke. In real life. Life just isn't working out financially and I need money. The ships I want to sell are 2 Gladiuses with LTI, 2 Sabres with LTI, 2 Vanguard Wardens with LTI, a Redeemer with LTI, and a Hammerhead with LTI. I've never sold anything online before however I do have a paypall account that I use for certain subscriptions. I'm very wary of scams so I'd prefer to sell to Org members, or if anyone has any advice on how I can sell all these things and get money I so desperately need to pay my real life bills please give me some help or advice.

Gladius LTI = $90 each (2 available)
Sabre LTI = $170 each (2 available)
Vanguard Warden LTI = $250 each (2 available)
Redeemer LTI = $250 (1 Available)
Hammerhead LTI $725 (1 Available)

Total for everything = $1995 Fair Value Market Price.
Total Asking Selling Price = $1550

I won't sell ships one at a time. I will only sell all of it, at the same time to one buyer for $1500. It does me no good financially to only get a few dollars here and there. The way I want to proceed with the transaction is over a video skype call with a member of senior TEST leadership present as well in order to help keep everyone honest. The TEST leadership member will be paid $50 out of the selling price for their time.

Shoot me an E mail at [email protected] if interested. In case I might not recheck this thread in the distant future. Any selling advice to avoid scams is also welcome.
Uh... sorry to hear that, but I think you have the wrong thread?

• o7
Forgot your password?