[TESTies NEEDED!!!] Star Gun - a music video replacing Danger zone with our own lyrics and video!

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Ok, This is ambitious of me to try but... if it all goes well we have an awesome way of propaganda and I am one happy bunny :D. so without further or do, here's a list of shit I nee people to do:

• Someone to act (preferably drunk) in a dark-ish room. Montoya would be a perfect person for this :). AVIATORS MANDATORY
  • People with access to the F7CM due to the fact its the only twin seat fighter in AC.
  • Someone who doesn't have the voice-box of a pig to sing (Preferably male). Can also do lyrics if said person pleases.
  • Lyrics writer if singer can't (or won't) write lyrics
  • 6-7 fighter pilots
  • (Joke) Someone to make a sex tape with a blonde for authenticity!
  • someone (or two) to re-enact the bar scene and hangar scene. Alternatively we could have Sandi/Chris (Or Ben xD)'s faces overlaying Tom cruise and Kelly McGrillis's
  • Locker scene,probably face overlapping Iceman's, some TESTie needed
  • Rest of the scenes we cant do in AC alone. e.g. coffee scene.
Ok put in this thread if your interested. Result will be posted on my channel and maybe Test Sqardon official.

Last edited:

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Ok I will be answering questions at 10:00pm GMT tomorrow and by PM

<mod edit>
Just keep discussion to PM. Don't release your email to a public forum :)

Last edited:

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
I could wear the flight suit in my gaming cockpit mainly since I'm always drunk to be the drunk guy.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
So, just saw the new corporation video. I'm just saying we could one up them on this, with Montoya. I can probably get Montoya and I on a Carrier wearing our flight suits. I mean so much potential for us to destroy this thing.

Forgot your password?