Testing 1 2 3...

Splicepoint

Captain
Apr 13, 2016
RSI Handle
Splicepoint
What up TEST?

Swinging by for a quick hello. Have followed Test in the Eve-meta casually and have been an active follower of Star Citizen for a while now. We actually make a casual Star Citizen podcast called Data Spike (/shameless plug).

Have been in casual org LAMP for a while now but finding that they're not very active. TEST seems to have a bit more going on so thought I'd come subject myself to the general lunacy and debauchery that TEST seems to nail so well.

Affiliated for now but hoping to toggle over after I work to convince a couple buddies to make the jump to TEST with me. Perhaps I can enlist some of your help persuading them with promises of disorganized fleet ops and beer drinking? nudge nudge

Regardless, I'll see you in discord. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
o7

-Splicepoint

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Affiliated for now but hoping to toggle over after I work to convince a couple buddies to make the jump to TEST with me. Perhaps I can enlist some of your help persuading them with promises of disorganized fleet ops and beer drinking? nudge nudge
You could have your freinds check out our thread here for some looniness and laughs.
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/65622/test-test-squadron-best-squardon-newbies-welcome-join-today#latest

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON.

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Welcome Splicepoint! If you're looking to hang out with us on our voicecomms, check out wiki.testsquadron.com for our Discord Setup guide (our VOIP/chat program).

Even though you're only a half-TESTie, I will love you the same! *Sneaks a full beer your way*

Reactions: Splicepoint
Forgot your password?