Testing Testing 123.

Ron Batts

Admiral
Aug 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Battsy
wobatpoo.jpg
Hi Steel Wombat here.
Games I've played. Balders Gate, Eye of the Beholder, EVE, WOW, Guild wars, Dota , Diablo LOD , Diablo3, StarCraft , Elite Dangerous, Neverwinter, GTA5, And Many Many more. SC is going to be the best Space game yet.
Movies, Doctor Who , Star Trek, Doctor Who old and new. Torchwood,Doctor Who, SG1 Star gate Atlantis, SGU, Lord of the rings the Hobit, Oh and did I mention Doctor Who!!!!.
Yep another Space NUT.
Looking forward to flying with you or crashing ether way should be fun
And Tommy Baker Told me to come to Test.

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
Welcome to TEST! Beers are in the fridge, next to the actual chocolate brownies!

At least, I think they're brownies...

Reactions: Snakey

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I've been munching on this brownies I found out in the woods near the hill..... I always thought they tasted nutty :/

Welcome to test. Bring me a beer and pour yourself a few fingers of scotch. Let me tell about the time I saw Test Squadron pilot a Bengal into a sun my boy. It was..... Glorious!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
I've been munching on this brownies I found out in the woods near the hill..... I always thought they tasted nutty :/

Welcome to test. Bring me a beer and pour yourself a few fingers of scotch. Let me tell about the time I saw Test Squadron pilot a Bengal into a sun my boy. It was..... Glorious!
I don't care, they're delicious!!!

anywho welcome everyone's friendly! as long as keep away from my food ya filthy @£$%&!

Forgot your password?