CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard

I want to thank everyone for their unending support for a bearded weirdo on Twitch.

Special thanks to Admiral_Nolan, RussianJ, Sethious, and Xon for being huge backers of my stream. I completely lost it tonight and you and everyone else who has Barrel Trolled me into oblivion have me reeling. Twitch has an amazing community and TEST is second to none in the realm of Star Citizen. There are no better folks in our corner of the universe.

Again, thank you. I am a pile of shaken man-jello at your generosity. You guys are amazing. :D

Nightrider

Media Propaganda Czar
Jul 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Nightrider
Captain Richard your Twitch stream is always full of fun and good times.

Reactions: Stalinator

bod699

Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
bod699
lol captain, you deserve all the success you find. I missed your breakdown tonight due to recording youtube videos but hope to be there for the next one :D

Reactions: Parrottmath

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
T_T

Beauseant

Commander
Jun 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Beauseant
If it wasn't for you I would have forgotten all about SC and that little Mustang starter pack I had. Your love for the game and slight resemblance to Billy Mays got me hooked back into SC so hard now I'm checking the RSI sight every day, keeping up with Dev Tracker and the Com Link.

Now I've got a Connie and a 325A sitting in a beautiful hanger just chomping at the bit for the day I can play Cowboys in Space, I mean Firefly Online, Wait no Start Citizen.

So Thank you Capn my Capt. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: KingNerd

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
Xon keeps topping me as highest donator, only had the top slot for 1 day, he did the same thing to me on RussianJ's stream... I guess I'll have to step up my game.:cool:

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
@CaptainRichard A pleasure mate. For as much entertainement as you provide, what I drop is nothing. Now to just get @Troy9230 and Xon not to beat me for a few minutes.

Also @bod699 Welcome! One of Us! One of Us!

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
I try to catch your stream when I can, but work and life has been kinda hectic as of late, and I seem to miss all the good shows. However, when I do get to watch, it is always a memorable(if not mind scaring) affair... Keep up the good work @CaptainRichard

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
If it wasn't for you I would have forgotten all about SC and that little Mustang starter pack I had. Your love for the game and slight resemblance to Billy Mays got me hooked back into SC so hard now I'm checking the RSI sight every day, keeping up with Dev Tracker and the Com Link.

Now I've got a Connie and a 325A sitting in a beautiful hanger just chomping at the bit for the day I can play Cowboys in Space, I mean Firefly Online, Wait no Start Citizen.

So Thank you Capn my Capt. Keep up the good work.
Well said and ditto. Captain Richards is best Captain! Captain Richards is TEST captain!

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Maybe this will incentivize you to actually drop into the TEST RSI chat every now and then. :P

Forgot your password?