Thanks for the Tanks!

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I found this video while looking for something else. Starting at 18:30, the question includes, "...will there be tanks?" After Erin answers the bit about "there will be bombers" and talks about the upcoming Retaliator, Chris then goes on to say, "There are no current plans for tanks..." and then explains there may be some ground vehicles and "limited areas to explore" once you land on planets.

I bring this up because, as @DirectorGunner mentioned in his post about SidAlpha's rant, the scope of this game has increased significantly since 2014 and since SC hit the last stretch goal. Before, not only was there no plans for tanks, but planetary landings were not going to be included. Now, we can land anywhere on a moon/planet...

To most people, adding more & better content to the game is probably a good thing. To some people, who wanted a more limited game sooner, I understand these people may not be 100% happy. But, take some time off, chill, enjoy another game, and come back when you are ready and there is more content.

View: https://youtu.be/oXqoyZxI_GE?t=18m30s

Forgot your password?