Thanks To Montoya - The Leader That Keeps on Giving

Captain Easy

Commander
Nov 19, 2014
RSI Handle
captaineasy
Please don't change anything. Why? Because I do not join game organizations. I won't go into a long winded post as to why I dislike them so much. So why did I join this one?

I have been very successful all my life and what is and has been the most important philosophical ingredient? FUN! World domination is great but don't forget to have fun along the way.

When I checked out TEST I saw a bunch of wackadoodles (oh yes, you know you are...) with skill and knowledge. In my experience this combination always equals success. All I ever see in other gaming organizations is the power grab attitude which is rarely successful and boring.

So, @Montoya, please continue to do exactly what you do.

This post was way too serious and has resulted in self imposed punishment. Let it serve as an example to all brain cells out there that getting together and forming coherent ideas is not tolerated in TEST SQUADRON.

Reactions: chrizz

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
Please don't change anything. Why? Because I do not join game organizations. I won't go into a long winded post as to why I dislike them so much. So why did I join this one?

I have been very successful all my life and what is and has been the most important philosophical ingredient? FUN! World domination is great but don't forget to have fun along the way.

When I checked out TEST I saw a bunch of wackadoodles (oh yes, you know you are...) with skill and knowledge. In my experience this combination always equals success. All I ever see in other gaming organizations is the power grab attitude which is rarely successful and boring.

So, @Montoya, please continue to do exactly what you do.

This post was way too serious and has resulted in self imposed punishment. Let it serve as an example to all brain cells out there that getting together and forming coherent ideas is not tolerated in TEST SQUADRON.
I love whackadoodle but whackadoodle won't keep our expensive ships and fleets safe. At some point people are going to have to be a tad serious but we can still have fun.

Captain Easy

Commander
Nov 19, 2014
RSI Handle
captaineasy
I love whackadoodle but whackadoodle won't keep our expensive ships and fleets safe. At some point people are going to have to be a tad serious but we can still have fun
You are absolutely correct! But happy people are productive people. When people are happy they don't always need to be told to do something. They are self motivated to contribute ideas that might never surface.

I have read some of your posts. I like that you are into organization. Your skills + Fun = valuable asset.

A group of wackadoodles having fun are a dangerous force to reckon with. They usually rank right up there with extremists. It's chilling to hear them laughing as they dive into the Sun pulling you with them because you followed them thinking they would pull out at the last minute.

The problem with seriousness without the fun is that you become too predictable. Which is why AI ultimately is at a disadvantage.

"By your command"

Forgot your password?