Thanks to the Creators!

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
This is a thread that I would like to dedicate to the Creators. No not the person who create you. Maybe for the person who create beer and alcohol in general though. This is mainly to thank all the people who create things for not only the glory of TEST but for the individuals as well. Streamers, YouTubers, Artists, whatever! They deserve to be recognized! I am still relatively new here, only been around a few months, so I need some help! If you know of a creator that you want to thank, post below!

I will start with the obvious and thank our Glorious Leader @Montoya ! Not just for creating cool videos but for creating this wonderful community for us all to be apart of!

Last edited:

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
I also want to thank @Scape for creating some wonderful images for me. He didnt have to and it means a lot. They also look awesome!

Attachments

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Thanks @Kiladyn I really appreciate it!!!

I'm uploading some new content tonight. I'm guessing two videos around the new Destiny 2 Expansion, and several on Anthem. The videos will post once a day, just to space things out and my understanding is that the mysterious YouTube algorithm prefers it that way.

If there's any Testies who want to get on Star Citizen and come up with something crazy things to do I'm all in. Just add me, my name is LoicFarris and make sure you send me your name in a PM or however so I add you back, otherwise the game won't let me see you online.

I'm also playing Destiny 2 and Anthem right now. I also have a neglected account on WarFrame, not because I dislike the game but most of my friends are on D2 and Anthem.

Destiny 2: LoicFarris#1111
Anthem: Loic_Farris

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I will start with the obvious and thank our Glorious Leader @Montoya ! Not just for creating cool videos but for creating this wonderful community for us all to be apart of!
Aww thanks!

It was really a team effort, lots of moderators and staff, some no longer here at the moment, they all helped get us here today.

Reactions: Kiladyn and Scape
Forgot your password?