The 2948 Cutlass Black

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Definitely an upgrade in looks & functionality for an all around ship. I'm glad that I chose to CCU the base X1 that came with my 600i's to a Cutty Black before the price hiked.

Reactions: Kremlin Kommander

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
That disclaimer at the end may suggest the old model could well be obtainable ingame.

Reactions: Talonsbane

Jastorin

Vice Admiral
Oct 15, 2017
RSI Handle
Jastorin
no if you read it through it says they are sorry if you want to keep the old model maybe you can keep it until it blows up but as soon as it does I am pretty sure they will replace it with a new one since the old ones are no longer supported.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
no if you read it through it says they are sorry if you want to keep the old model maybe you can keep it until it blows up but as soon as it does I am pretty sure they will replace it with a new one since the old ones are no longer supported.
Don't ruin it for me! I can still hope!!!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
bummer

when they redid the Hornets they made upgrading optional. I want to keep the old style, but not at the cost of only flying in safe space

Forgot your password?