Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
I Think so, it is a shame CIG hasn't really given us the whole story. They give us stats, but don't tell us "Yeah we're re balancing sheilds/generators like we did with weapon class, more info soon" or anything like that. We just get to wonder if our $250 drop will be Meh or actually good.

In related news I have acquired Vice Admiral status, and will likely surpass High Admiral before the concept sales finish out...
To think just a month ago I wanted a better monitor...

Yeesh, Pay To Win games got nothing on SC. We will spend hundred of dollars on things we can't have for 2 years and are merely entry points to the game, not guaranteed wins...

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

The Chaos Pope

Grand Admiral
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
The_Chaos_Pope
I ended up trading in my Tali for a Vanguard.

I bought the Retaliator because I wanted something with some range and the ability to fuck up somebody's shit. I also had plans to use it for hauling space coke. Since purchasing the Retaliator, I also purchased an 890 JUMP, which will likely be able to fulfill my space coke hauling needs with equal or lesser crew requirements and more hauling capacity, but lacking a bit in shit fuckery.

The Vanguard can still mount torpedoes for fucking up capital ships, but likely will have better speed and more maneuverability and fewer empty crew slots to fill, reducing operational costs.

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer
I fell for this ship as soon as i saw it. Lets see.... heavy fighter, check. long range, check. lots of guns, check. advanced radar with " drinking buddy " I mean Radar Intercept Officer, check. Room for a small fridge, and a place to pass out in the back, check. what else can you ask for. He-He....
all that aside this ship is going to be a work horse in any fleet, and will be lots of fun. Oh LTI check. WOOT WOOT

Reactions: mromutt

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I fell for this ship as soon as i saw it. Lets see.... heavy fighter, check. long range, check. lots of guns, check. advanced radar with " drinking buddy " I mean Radar Intercept Officer, check. Room for a small fridge, and a place to pass out in the back, check. what else can you ask for. He-He....
all that aside this ship is going to be a work horse in any fleet, and will be lots of fun. Oh LTI check. WOOT WOOT
I feel you summed up my feelings exactly! haha now to find said drinking buddy to sit in there with me!

Forgot your password?