Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

October

Space Marshal
Mar 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Timestop
I got one,but don't understand how the heavy armor will work?

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Armour isn't in the game yet, but when it is it will act as damage reduction on incoming shots that get through your shield, something like taking the damage number and multiplying it by 0.75 or so. Some armour has other functions too (like void armour which lowers your signature), but that's the basic idea.

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
Picking up one today, wasn't too sure about the looks of it but its grown on me over the past week. While I love the SH (by function at least, still find the ship ugly as hell) this seems like it'll be a bit more practical to use in the PU

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
I am sexually stimulated by this space object
I Sexually Identify As a Vanguard Heavy Fighter. Ever since I was a little boy, I dreamed of gliding through space and ramming my massive torpedoes into filthy Vanduul Kingships. People say to me that a person being a Heavy Fighter is impossible and that I'm a f@%#ing retard, but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install two massive engines in my shoulders, four laser cannons in my head, and a missile bay in my chest. From now on, I want you guys to call me Vanguard and respect my right to take massive amounts of damage and rain down heavy lead on our enemies, killing needlessly. If you can't accept me, you're just a Fighterophobe and need to check your space privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
I Sexually Identify As a Vanguard Heavy Fighter. Ever since I was a little boy, I dreamed of gliding through space and ramming my massive torpedoes into filthy Vanduul Kingships. People say to me that a person being a Heavy Fighter is impossible and that I'm a f@%#ing retard, but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install two massive engines in my shoulders, four laser cannons in my head, and a missile bay in my chest. From now on, I want you guys to call me Vanguard and respect my right to take massive amounts of damage and rain down heavy lead on our enemies, killing needlessly. If you can't accept me, you're just a Fighterophobe and need to check your space privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
So, as Vanguard-kin, what are your preferred gender pronouns? And do you require any specific trigger warnings, other than 'incoming dev nerf'?

Reactions: Devil Doge

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain

Reactions: ThomSirveaux

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
Picking up one today, wasn't too sure about the looks of it but its grown on me over the past week. While I love the SH (by function at least, still find the ship ugly as hell) this seems like it'll be a bit more practical to use in the PU
It is done!

Spyro

Vice Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
SteadyK
Captains log Day 5 after the purchase .. im cleaning and redecorating my hangar to acomodate the Vanguard! Some times i find my self sitting at the hangar balcony. Just sitting there staring at the void... Trying to imagine it being there... staring at me...with its 2 big engines...and that cannon...ooo so shiny .....its calling my name..''come on... get inside me..lets get wild...do crazy things..''

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Captains log Day 5 after the purchase .. im cleaning and redecorating my hangar to acomodate the Vanguard! Some times i find my self sitting at the hangar balcony. Just sitting there staring at the void... Trying to imagine it being there... staring at me...with its 2 big engines...and that cannon...ooo so shiny .....its calling my name..''come on... get inside me..lets get wild...do crazy things..''

McFurious

Grand Admiral
Dec 27, 2014
RSI Handle
McFurious

Reactions: Spyro and mromutt

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I have finally purchased my vanguard, I now am staring at my new vfg hanger wishing it was sitting there already so I could at least just sit in it and... do stuff >.>

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby

Forgot your password?