The Carrack interiors by a talented Artist

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
If CIG has the Carrack turn out anything like this with the basic layout as the Anniversary vid shows they are thinking similarly, the ship will seriously blow minds when fully completed. It will also most likely seriously blow wallets from price hikes when fully completed & entirely operational.

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
If CIG has the Carrack turn out anything like this with the basic layout as the Anniversary vid shows they are thinking similarly, the ship will seriously blow minds when fully completed. It will also most likely seriously blow wallets from price hikes when fully completed & entirely operational.
Yep thats why I feel the matrix is a wrong representation of many ships. It boggles the mind that they went ahead and actually changed it from the earlier version and caused nothing but confusion.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I have a feeling that the 300 series will be growing in scale as well to some degree with their remodels. The reason I feel this way is simply that while its interior might look more "luxurious", I find no luxury in having to crouch down while moving around inside the ship's interior space.

Reactions: Sraika and StdDev
Forgot your password?