The Citizen-con Picture Thread!

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Most of you look great!
What are you trying to say Egriz? That our TESTies aren't beautiful??? Sure, some of them are hairier than others. Some of them might have the odd wrinkle or two. And yes, there can be a pretty big difference in their size, but I didn't see any other corp's testies there and that has to count for something!

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
What are you trying to say Egriz? That our TESTies aren't beautiful??? Sure, some of them are hairier than others. Some of them might have the odd wrinkle or two. And yes, there can be a pretty big difference in their size, but I didn't see any other corp's testies there and that has to count for something!
You're all beautiful! We have the best looking org out there!

Reactions: EpilepticCricket

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Dammit, is there not a single picture with me and Myre? It's all i wanted from CitizenCon

Ryan2534

Vice Admiral
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
MontoyasNipples

Hipster Hat Acquired
Cutest couple I've ever seen to be honest!

Great to see Test truly bring everyone together. Shows this org has gone a very far way so far. Game's not even out and we are all hanging together like brothers and sisters. Btw @Yex the picture with the cape around you standing next to Sandi is my new fav picture. testies for life :,)

bod699

Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
bod699
It was a very good experience to meet a lot of you guys and have the privilege to sit next to @Yex for the presentation.. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing Admiral Nolans picture Haul.!

Reactions: CrimsonCyclist

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Reactions: CrimsonCyclist
Forgot your password?